Check out what I scored on ebay

@@@@@GlennDanzig!!!

If you get the one from Bob's picture you're gonna be pissed. That is the one with Reap and Roll. I am 100% positive because I had it. Reap and Roll is a shitty fucking video.

if you want the Passage to the reaper one, just download the tab, and use a P2P like DC++ or Soulseek to get the video.

the pink one with the wildchild rhoads, thats not alexi.

That book is a collection of Excercises scattered throughout many different YG books, it's just a general guitarist playing the excercises, so you can get a feel for what they sound like.

LedByTheReaper said:
Bob can you get me a copy of that and give it to me at Wakcen?

It's in my share on DC++, in Other.

I'll be doing the excercises soon enough, though.

Whoa.. Then who the hell is on the cover? Sure as hell pulls it off good... Sure it's just not some kinda older pic or something? Looks like it just had some editing, with the way the guitar is and all. And why else would sites like Scythes-of-Bodom endorse it as beingone of his pictures by saying that this is the "fourth time since 2003 that Alexi Laiho was on the ocver on young Guitar magazine"....

Sorry I'm asking questions it just looks like it's him. But now that you mention it things in the picture just look a bit wierd.. Like on the right side of his head his hair just cuts off and it shows his jacket and a random black line.. And how on the left side of the rhoads it kinda cuts off part of his fingers holding it, instead of looking like it's wedged in his palm (although obviously he's not holding it in the picture anyways).. I dunno..

hey man, its real, in the sense that its an official mag from young guitar, just go to young-guitar.com. Its on the front page.

I've been Bodomized said:
Whoa.. Then who the hell is on the cover? Sure as hell pulls it off good... Sure it's just not some kinda older pic or something? Looks like it just had some editing, with the way the guitar is and all. And why else would sites like Scythes-of-Bodom endorse it as beingone of his pictures by saying that this is the "fourth time since 2003 that Alexi Laiho was on the ocver on young Guitar magazine"....

Sorry I'm asking questions it just looks like it's him. But now that you mention it things in the picture just look a bit wierd.. Like on the right side of his head his hair just cuts off and it shows his jacket and a random black line.. And how on the left side of the rhoads it kinda cuts off part of his fingers holding it, instead of looking like it's wedged in his palm (although obviously he's not holding it in the picture anyways).. I dunno..

Sorry, that was just really fucking funny.

Haha.. Oh man I was fucking tired last night. I just re-read it.

But yea, it's a wierd pic, and I know it's a real mag, my friend has the issue. Just wondering about the cover. It's like Elvis look-alikes or some shit.

Alexander gives him lessons.. Haha I always figured that. His soloing was pretty fucking good, for the brief moments you'd hear it on live shows, or on Hellion haha. Alexi uses those licks in songs too, in Sinergy I meant (Cd- Suicide by My Side). Oh well. It's all good.

Oh man, "It's not Alexi ON that book".. "Not on that COVER"..I knew it was'nt alexi playing or anything.... I got my thoughts mixed up and read it wrong.. Earned a laugh (Gavin) at my own expense.. There you go then, enjoy. My stupidity *bows*

Fin

Haha yea.. Oh man.. I have to seriously fucking sleep more.

yea, I changed it, I meant a laugh form you at my expense.

Thoughtless.

haha repent and you shall be healed..

I feel I've done my part for now.