Check this out...

No virus, really. For about 2 years I'm trying to find out the bands who play those songs.

You could just google the lyrics for some of these.

They sound like they're all the same band to me, and 1) is "Japanese Bodies" by Leatherstrip, so check out other Leatherstrip songs, I guess.

xfer, thanks a lot. you're right, the first is leather strip, so, thanks again. but i guess you're all wrong. those samples are not the same band, except songs 2 and 4 (at least for me), and i can't use google with the lyrics because i can't figure out them. remember: i speak portuguese first, so, for me it's hard to catch the lyrics just listening.

xfer or someone else, if you help me with the other songs, i promise i'll not post here anymore, ok? i know this will be good for most of you and to the integrity of this board!

if they're not the same band, then they were all recorded with an enormously similar degree of terrible sound quality. or is that the quality of the rip?

I can barely make out the lyrics of the other songs. sorry!

i took those song from a tape (k7) and they were all originally recorded from the radio by 1980. so that's why the quality isn't that good and they are now even worse due to the 40 kbps rip. i thought you were saying the band is the same due to the music style not the sound recording. but anyway, thanks!