cheers, Gnoff!

Gazza

May 31, 2007
Melbourne, Australia
thanks heaps for having me over at your place, bro! i had an absolute ball in Gothenburg. thrashfest was insane! i hope work was ok for you on the day i left. damn we got messy the night before! hahaha!!!!! much appreciated bro. cannot wait til you come down here one day!

going to Scandinavia (and Finland) was truly epic and was just what the doctor ordered (literally) after crushing cancer. it has stolen my heart! i saw and did so many amazing things. one of the highlights was seeing the Northern Lights and dog sledding in Tromso! i even tried reindeer!!

the worst part of the whole trip was not having my phone and laptop with all my photos stolen, but having to come back to the horrible Melbourne summer (and by summer i mean all the houses in my area getting flooded including mine on Christmas Day then two days after having to deal with a 40 degree heatwave!). yuck yuck yuck! i'm built for winter! :D

to everyone: i hope you all have a wonderful 2012 and a big congratulations to AA for reaching the 20 year milestone! :devil:

ps gnoff, i sent you an email bro!

Gazza

Looks like you had a great trip :)

Actually I feel a little bit of envy...I want Summer too! Maybe not 40°C but something like 30-35 would be really nice...

Oh, and I'm glad that you're alive after visiting Gnoff, there has been some doubts about that :lol:
(See the Thread "For you Gothenburgers" for further information ;))

Looks like you had a great trip :)

Actually I feel a little bit of envy...I want Summer too! Maybe not 40°C but something like 30-35 would be really nice...

Oh, and I'm glad that you're alive after visiting Gnoff, there has been some doubts about that :lol:
(See the Thread "For you Gothenburgers" for further information ;))

haha! just read it! classic! :D

feel free to come over and take summer back with you if you like :)

we just had two days of 23°C and 24°C after the heatwave. today it hit 29°C. it's very humid. horrible! tomorrow will be 27°C with the rest of the week being in the low twenties which is a lot nicer! it's no winter though. wahhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!! LOL!

haha! just read it! classic! :D

feel free to come over and take summer back with you if you like :)

we just had two days of 23°C and 24°C after the heatwave. today it hit 29°C. it's very humid. horrible! tomorrow will be 27°C with the rest of the week being in the low twenties which is a lot nicer! it's no winter though. wahhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!! LOL!

If I ever come Down Under I'll make sure to visit Melbourne :)

Around here we've got about 2 or 3°C, it's windy and wet.
Grrr, the most horrible weather that is there.
Exept for natural disasters like hurricanes and stuff like that ;)

If I ever come Down Under I'll make sure to visit Melbourne :)

Around here we've got about 2 or 3°C, it's windy and wet.
Grrr, the most horrible weather that is there.
Exept for natural disasters like hurricanes and stuff like that ;)

i'd kill for it to be that cold over here right now! not fair! haha!!

we have all sorts of natural disasters here. bush fires being the worst next to flooding/major storms.

i don't mind when it floods or trees fall on houses and stuff. i do volunteer work for the State Emergency Service (SES) so it gives me a chance to get out there, clean up the damage and help people out. it's a lot of fun...even if the pager goes off at 2 in the morning lol!

i don't mind when it floods or trees fall on houses and stuff. i do volunteer work for the State Emergency Service (SES) so it gives me a chance to get out there, clean up the damage and help people out. it's a lot of fun...even if the pager goes off at 2 in the morning lol!

I wouldn't consider this as "fun", but respect to you for helping people in need. That's always a good thing :)

We had fun! :wave:

Did see your email, but been crazy busy again, so slipped my mind, intended to answer that.

I'll get around to it I hope :D

Glad you had a good time and arrived home safe, sucks to get stuff stolen.