Chicago's legendary Slauter Xstroyes reunites

KingsGene

God of Thunder
Apr 1, 2005
near KC
www.kingsofthenight.com
From www.myspace.com/slauterxstroyesband

"For many years, people have been asking if a Slauter Xstroyes could unite once more. Well, the time is now! Currently, Brent Sullivan and Paul Kratky (the original bassist and guitarist) have begun rehearsing together along with drummer Rik Kroll. Vocals, Steven Reimer (Chicago's Iron Maiden Trib.) will be replacing original singer John Stewert. The goal is to dust off some old songs for live shows and working on new material as well for a new cd. If all goes well, the band will be ready for a few shows in their hometown and prepare for the overseas festivals and clubs dates in 2010 as well. Up The Hammers Fest in Greece is all ready in the works 03/2010. Stay tuned and hopfully there will be new music up in the coming months. So far so good and we will be sure to keep ya posted. "

First preview show of Slauter Xstroyes in over 20 years at NiteCaps on October 31st! Along with the return of Winter Kill, Kastasyde and more.

I was lucky enough to be witness of the first european show ever of this legendary band. They played last Saturday in Athens and they just... slautered and xstroyed us. I have nothing to add, just watch the video footage from their tremendous gig.

They started with this

and then they went with that

but my favourite was this

They played for 75 minutes and you can find more footage on youtube.

Last edited by a moderator: