chicks of metal

Originally posted by Crimson Babe
Angela Gossow from Arch Enemy, she's kewl!
Or the former Lullacry babe, Tanya...

But my fav non-metal chick is Angelina Jolie! She's hot, though I'm not a lesbian :p

The former Lullacry frontwoman was pretty hot too, but she *does* remind me a little too much of Anna Nicole Smith, which wrecks everything for me!

And Angelina is indeed a hottie. And you can be a lesbian, I won't judge you. :p

Originally posted by Northern Viking
Angelina Jolie is an operated piece of shit, nothing more

Against my better judgement, I'm going to ask you a question here...

'Operated?' Her lips you mean? Because the collagen implant thing is rumor, nothing more. Otherwise, I'm not sure what you mean, nor why you express such hatred toward her? Or just hatred in general...? :confused:

Originally posted by markgugs

Against my better judgement, I'm going to ask you a question here...

'Operated?' Her lips you mean? Because the collagen implant thing is rumor, nothing more. Otherwise, I'm not sure what you mean, nor why you express such hatred toward her? Or just hatred in general...? :confused:
If you truly believe a woman as thin as her can have such tits, then I'm sorry for you...
Compare some older pics to the new ones and you'll see where she was operated, you won't need rumors to see it...
And after all I'm expressing my oppinion here, if you find her beautiful, there's nothing wrong with it, I find it disgusting when women operate themselves, but that's MY oppinion...

Originally posted by Northern Viking
If you truly believe a woman as thin as her can have such tits, then I'm sorry for you...
Compare some older pics to the new ones and you'll see where she was operated, you won't need rumors to see it...
And after all I'm expressing my oppinion here, if you find her beautiful, there's nothing wrong with it, I find it disgusting when women operate themselves, but that's MY oppinion...

No, I obviously don't know for sure, but I'm nearly certain that it was a 'hot' topic about her a few years ago...Angelina's breasts are real. But again, I'm not certain.

Besides, not *every* woman who is fit AND has a large chest has fake breasts, NV. That's silly.

Angelina Jolie is REAL besides her lips IMHO... and If not, what I doubt, she is cool anyway!

And does anybody seen the Resident Evil movie? There was a girl in it...not Milla Jovovich, but that black long haired girl, now SHE was HOT! (I'm still hetero...I think :p )