Children Of Bodom, Amon Amarth US Tour

Jaded

There was nothing...
Jul 26, 2003
New York, NY
www.smnnews.com
Okay, I am not missing Amon Amarth this time.

It's sad, I've seen CoB twice, and missed Amon Amarth three or four times, and I like AA about fifty times more than I do the Travelling Keyboard Circus. But Bodom's pretty good live (as long as they play lots of Hatebreeder/Reaper stuff), so this isn't a bad bill.

I haven't heard Trivium, what are they?

Children of Bodom is becoming more and more of a joke band.. O well. Hopefully it is the start of a US tour.

this sounds better than all the tours i've seen them on since i love amon amarth and cob. trivium aren't too terrible but at least this tour is much much better than having lamb of god and throwdown :yuk:

Trivium was good for the first thirty seconds I heard them then I got bored. I heard they're doing well on Ozzfest though.

You know......I met Alexi in Atlanta after seeing them back on the Iced Earth tour and got him to sign my guitar when I was really into Children Of Bodom, and he seemed like a really nice guy. Nothing at all like any of their image stuff that they have, that's just on stage. So thinking back, I'm kind of suprised at what he said about Dream Theater being lame in whatever magazine......