Children Of Bodom Crayons And Colouring Book

• Thread starter King Purple Rainbow
  • Start date
I'm sure you all would laugh (with your asses out) at those girls who scratch themselves to buy every stuff related with Backstreet boys or other shits like that. But now I'm looking at you and you're dreaming for a colouring book!! :lol:
laugh.gif
:lol:

CHILDREN OF BODOM ACTION FIGURES!!!!!! bring your faviorate band to your toy collection!! missile firing Jackson guitars! Pull Alexi string on his back and hear his famous "yeaaaaaH!!" and "ooooooow!" . Exceseress include , 1 Jackson missile launcher flying V , (you know how musician toys always have to have some god like weaponry) Life-Like hair that shots fire when headbanged , and a pair of tight ass leather pants for thoughs ladys who want to play dress up!. (and of course like the KISS dolls and Metallica dolls we have to make them look stronger then they really are in real life by giving them out of preportion muscles) SO CALL NOW AND ORDER YOUR ALEXI LAIHO ACTION FIGURE AND THE REST OF CHILDREN OF BODOM FOR ONLY 19.95! and if you call now you can order Alexi's arch enemy evil-doer the mighty JESPER STROMBLAD for an editional 10.00$ equipped with beard , use the strap on his arm to fire the little razor sharp jester heads! CALL NOOOOOOOOOOW!!!!!!!!! :: DIES::

Kimberly not included......

Originally posted by SonsOfNorthernDarkness
CHILDREN OF BODOM ACTION FIGURES!!!!!! bring your faviorate band to your toy collection!! missile firing Jackson guitars! Pull Alexi string on his back and hear his famous "yeaaaaaH!!" and "ooooooow!" . Exceseress include , 1 Jackson missile launcher flying V , (you know how musician toys always have to have some god like weaponry) Life-Like hair that shots fire when headbanged , and a pair of tight ass leather pants for thoughs ladys who want to play dress up!. (and of course like the KISS dolls and Metallica dolls we have to make them look stronger then they really are in real life by giving them out of preportion muscles) SO CALL NOW AND ORDER YOUR ALEXI LAIHO ACTION FIGURE AND THE REST OF CHILDREN OF BODOM FOR ONLY 19.95! and if you call now you can order Alexi's arch enemy evil-doer the mighty JESPER STROMBLAD for an editional 10.00$ equipped with beard , use the strap on his arm to fire the little razor sharp jester heads! CALL NOOOOOOOOOOW!!!!!!!!! :: DIES::
Kimberly not included......

oooh! oooh! i want one!!!! *sends money in hopes of getting toy* :D

Not everyone...

Some want to immediately grow up. I could never do that.