Children Of Bodom Energy Drink!!!

The Soulforged said:
"We were mmh shing and thru a gitar ne hit a window.. he had marbles em mgh rollin in the pairs and apples. but then his lass came over and they shagged on the bloody carpet. hes a good bloke though. "

-Steve Harris

Jesus fucking christ I dont understand a word of that. But then again, brits... steve harris... why would I? Still, it makes me laugh. Good job!

Ok I'll show you my pic, but first I need somewhere good to host it. What do you guys normally use for hosting photos?

RideForVengance said:
Hey, sorry for being a n00b, but is there a way I can post the pic up here instead of linking it?

ReaperRedCherry.jpg

RideForVengance said:
Awesome for posting my pic but not telling me how to do so.

Well, there's this "Insert image" -button above the text field when you're writing a post....

edit: just in case: you have to click it, insert an url and you're done.

CadalMord said:
Well, there's this "Insert image" -button above the text field when you're writing a post....

edit: just in case: you have to click it, insert an url and you're done.

The reason I used a link was because I tried that and it came up as a URL, instead of a .jpeg

Maybe I accidentally deleted part of the java script.

RideForVengance said:
The reason I used a link was because I tried that and it came up as a URL, instead of a .jpeg

Yeah well, I've had that happen a couple of times too. That's why I usually make the img tags on the post myself instead of using the button. And, when you're posting, use the "Preview post" button to preview it before you post, so it'll be like you meant it in the first place and there's no need for editing.

Yeah, these message boards can be a little finicky, although I dont know shit about PHP, I know that they dont always do what they should be doing...

Sending it to the COB dudes would be pretty cool, does Janne have a fan email adress? (He seems to be the only one of COB who really takes intrest in this site)