Children Of Bodom - Led By The Reaper updated!

Very :cool: site man! I'm downloading the live videos right now. I believe that the .zip video files are to big. I was wondering if you could zip them once more so there would be more easier to download. Bravo again!:D

Cool site there :)

And for the packing... a friend of mine once ZIPed and RARed a JPEG, it had three times the original size afterwards ;)

Thanks for the compliments! :)

Btw: I know of course that zipping videos doesn't make them smaller. But the point is that the videos aren't on my server, so it wasn't me who zipped them. Anyway, if zipped or not, shouldn't be a problem to download and watch them ;)

Hail!
I've been on your site...I think it's great as COB!....especially the photo section.....

I've spoken with some finnish guys from Espoo(near Helsinki Finland),very near to Lake Bodom and they said that nobody go there since those murders.....

I've seen it from the plane.....and on a map....it seems a bad place....

Stay heavy

The Hammer

Originally posted by The Hammer
Hail!
I've been on your site...I think it's great as COB!....especially the photo section.....

I've spoken with some finnish guys from Espoo(near Helsinki Finland),very near to Lake Bodom and they said that nobody go there since those murders.....

I've seen it from the plane.....and on a map....it seems a bad place....

Stay heavy

The Hammer

do you have some pictures from Lake Bodom? It would be really interesting to see what it looks like!