Children Of Bodom Interview

Adebisi85

New Metal Member
Jul 18, 2005
Hi to all the guys using this forum. Check out nice interview that we made with Children Of Bodom bassist according to their new upcoming album. You can find the interview by visiting our webzine at www.hardcoresounds.net . Check out what Bodom had to say about their new album! :headbang:

In Your Face is the best song on the album...?? How disappointing. I mean, it would be nice to know that there will be a better song on the album. So surely this will be a really good song.

So this Album was made "the other way round"......sounds interesting... I´m really looking forward !

Its not disappointing to hear that In Your Face is the best song. Of course they will release a single of the best song. Even though it is the best, in THEIR opinion, it doesnt mean that the other songs are boring. In Your Face is the best of the best ;)

Jesse- said:
Its not disappointing to hear that In Your Face is the best song. Of course they will release a single of the best song. Even though it is the best, in THEIR opinion, it doesnt mean that the other songs are boring. In Your Face is the best of the best ;)
Exactly my thoughts...

How do you know, you haven't heard them? ;) Really looking forward to songs like Living Dead Beat (promising name), Are You Dead Yet? and the new T,L&S. And it's only four weeks until In Your Face.

Joonas Lehtonen said:
How do you know, you haven't heard them? ;) Really looking forward to songs like Living Dead Beat (promising name), Are You Dead Yet? and the new T,L&S. And it's only four weeks until In Your Face.

She's a friend of the band

Noble Viking said:
Damn, Henkka thought that the last U.S. tour was the best? I mean crowd wise, yeah the reactions may have been a bit better, but damn, that tour with Hypocrisy, Nevermore and Dimmu Borgir was the shit! :headbang: I

I personally liked the tour with Iced Earth and Evergrey better. I missed the Lamb of God, Fear Factory tour, due to the fact I bought Megadeth tickets instead and had no money since CoB was playing two days later. I know CoB will be back and I had already seen them twice so I just skipped out on that one. Anyway, I am looking forward to this new album, I think its going to rule, and I am excited to see CoB back in action. :headbang:

Very cool interview by the way. Henkka seems to have a good personality, I enjoy his interviews alot.

Cool interview. I'm really looking foward to the new album!I have to agree with Henkka though! The Lamb of God, Fear Factory, and Throwdown (w/ COB) was the best show I've seen. And that being that I also went to both the Dimmu/Nevermore/Hypocrisy and Iced Earth/Evergrey shows (in Austin,TX)! Maybe because it was in my hometown and the venue,the crowd, and the whole show in general was a lot bigger (it was held outdoors in a pavillion). COB owned all three shows though!

I agree with COBSteele02, Henkka has the best personality out of all of them, but Roope is not far right behind!

Nice interview dude, thx for sharing!:)

And yeah, I think it's good that Roope has written some music. And Henkka seems cool indeed.