Children of bodom live vidz???

then go fuck yourself.... man people i have many live vids and i got 90 percent of em on p2p and google

to dumb to search

paansen said:
then go fuck yourself.... man people i have many live vids and i got 90 percent of em on p2p and google

to dumb to search

WTF why are you being a prick, im only asking where i can find some vids
and your telling me to go fuck myself, what shall i type in on google then, ive searched google, and ive searched all torrent sites i know.

could you tell me where you got your live vids form please,
or could you send me a few over msn

jonread123@hotmail.co.uk

thanks

man sorry i didnt saved every link... but i found things on google so u can do that too

i belive in u u can do

rest: dc++

The Bringer said:
LOL Just give it a rest! If you were meant to have BODOM live videos then you could download them from the CoB website.

could you tell me where you get all your live COB videos from
i know google, do youu mean google videos, coz you cant download them.
and i cant fidn any on torrent sites
could you tell me i can download them, or could you send me some plplzplzpzl

thnaks

bfmv - rock said:

thnaks

ok if you ask any other questions after this post you are a fucking moron and this thread should please be locked or anything to shut you up. download a program called emule, i don't know the site but google it. its a filesharing program, there you can connect to servers and the kad network and search for children of bodom videos and you will come up with at least 200 results and you can download them as you please. also kazaa has some so go there and while you;re at it make sure to download some rap so the riaa catches you and you're in jail and can't ask anymore shitty questions. thanks.

i might as well delete those videos, i already saw them live haha

Enemy242 said:
ok if you ask any other questions after this post you are a fucking moron and this thread should please be locked or anything to shut you up. download a program called emule, i don't know the site but google it. its a filesharing program, there you can connect to servers and the kad network and search for children of bodom videos and you will come up with at least 200 results and you can download them as you please. also kazaa has some so go there and while you;re at it make sure to download some rap so the riaa catches you and you're in jail and can't ask anymore shitty questions. thanks.

ive tryed all these file sharing p2p software, but none of them work on my computer, coz they cant connect, its not firewall blocking it,
so can anyone send me some vidz please? or are there any sites where i can download COB live videos?

thanks

bfmv - rock said:

thnaks

I can sure tell you that I don't have any.

There arent any vids on there site

No kidding... Maybe if you read my post again you'll notice that I said IF you were meant to have them.

Have you had your brains bashed to puddy?

This thread lets me expect you're under 12 bfmv-guy, seriously...
If you can't connect to any p2p manage the problem out, you must have a firewall or a router which blocks your ports or something.
Stop complaining shit and use your time to solve this. Many live vids are out there.