Children of Bodom to play The Rockstar Energy Drink Mayhem Festival 2013

DestructuM

New Metal Member
Jul 28, 2011
What do you guys think of CoB on Mayhem and what do you think about the rest of the line up? Personally for the most part I feel like the line up is dull, and I'd mainly show up for CoB.:Smokin:

I'm getting cheap lawn tickets for COB,Behemoth, and Amon Amarth. I saw Behemoth when they played the excellent 2009 fest. Very heavy.

I do find it hard to believe Amon Amarth are playing main stage over COB, but I'm fine watching COB on the small stage so I can get closer :Spin:

Yeah that's how I feel. I hope they will be doing signings though. Either way I'm going to try and buy the VIP to chill with Bodom lol. :devil:

If I had a chance to see CoB and Behemoth on one fest, I'd go definitely. And I'd expect Behemoth to steal the show, by the way;) They are excellent live.

If I had a chance to see CoB and Behemoth on one fest, I'd go definitely. And I'd expect Behemoth to steal the show, by the way;) They are excellent live.

Have you seen CoB live? I'm afraid they might steal the show... Out of everyone I've seen live they're like top 3.

And have you seen Behemoth? :)

I have seen CoB, and didn't like it to be honest. there is absolutely no comparison between these two bands live. They are very diferent, but I like behemoth's energy much more than static alexi, faking his headbanging;)

And have you seen Behemoth? :)

I have seen CoB, and didn't like it to be honest. there is absolutely no comparison between these two bands live. They are very diferent, but I like behemoth's energy much more than static alexi, faking his headbanging;)

When did you see them?

Hopefully CoB will be doing signings this year! That would be quite the treat! But I'm buying two VIP tix anyway to Mansfield Mayhem and Conneticut Mayhem. Just to hangout with the Hate Crew!

COB have announced Mayhem Festival off dates:

http://www.metalnewsonline.com/skul...-of-bodom-announce-mayhem-festival-off-dates/

AMON AMARTH AND CHILDREN OF BODOM ANNOUNCE MAYHEM FESTIVAL OFF DATES!

Remember when we announced the Mastodon off dates during this year’s Mayhem Festival? Well they are not alone on this idea! Amon Amarth and Children Of Bodom have announced several off shows during the summer run, and they all feature other bands from the Mayhem bill as well! So if you can’t make it to the Mayhem Festival, this might be the next best thing! Smaller crowds and fewer bands you don’t like! It’s a win win!

7/9: Grand Rapids, MI @ The Intersection (w/ Behemoth, Job For A Cowboy, Battlecross & Huntress)
7/29: Louisville, KY @ Expo 5 (w/ Behemoth, Emmure, Job For A Cowboy, Huntress & Battlecross)
8/5: Bonner Springs, KS @ Cricket Wireless Ampitheater (w/ Rob Zombie & Machine Head)
8/7: St. Louis, MO @ Pop’s (w/ Battlecross & Huntress)
8/8: Nashville, TN @ Marathon Music Works (w/ Huntress & Battlecross)
8/9: Cleveland, OH @ Peabody’s (w/ Battlecross & Huntress

COB have announced Mayhem Festival off dates:

http://www.metalnewsonline.com/skul...-of-bodom-announce-mayhem-festival-off-dates/

AMON AMARTH AND CHILDREN OF BODOM ANNOUNCE MAYHEM FESTIVAL OFF DATES!

Remember when we announced the Mastodon off dates during this year’s Mayhem Festival? Well they are not alone on this idea! Amon Amarth and Children Of Bodom have announced several off shows during the summer run, and they all feature other bands from the Mayhem bill as well! So if you can’t make it to the Mayhem Festival, this might be the next best thing! Smaller crowds and fewer bands you don’t like! It’s a win win!

7/9: Grand Rapids, MI @ The Intersection (w/ Behemoth, Job For A Cowboy, Battlecross & Huntress)
7/29: Louisville, KY @ Expo 5 (w/ Behemoth, Emmure, Job For A Cowboy, Huntress & Battlecross)
8/5: Bonner Springs, KS @ Cricket Wireless Ampitheater (w/ Rob Zombie & Machine Head)
8/7: St. Louis, MO @ Pop’s (w/ Battlecross & Huntress)
8/8: Nashville, TN @ Marathon Music Works (w/ Huntress & Battlecross)
8/9: Cleveland, OH @ Peabody’s (w/ Battlecross & Huntress

Fuck! I wish they were doing one of these near Mass! I dislike most of the bands on the Mayhem bill lol.

If anybody is interested, there will be no behemoth @ mayhem fest. Inferno had a surgery and needs some time to recover.