Children Of Bodom, Trivium, and Amon Amarth North American tour!

Purveyor Of Evil

Heavy Metal, INC.
Mar 17, 2003
Hughestown, PA.
Visit site
I love all three bands! I've seen COB twice so far. Energy packed performances to say the least. Trivium intrigues me. Old school meets new school. Amon Amarth I've been dying to see for the last couple of years. Every time I was supposed to see them, something went wrong. Finally I'll be seeing them at the Philly show on this tour. :headbang:

I have been dying to see Amon Amarth for years too. The last time they came anywhere near here was in 2003 with Nile and Kreator. At long last, and with Bodom! I have seen Bodom three times, all times as an opener, it will be nice to see a headlining set. Although I'm not into Trivium at all, I have inadvertently seen them live three times as well, and I will say they have improved with each time. All in all looks like another great tour! Hooray for vikings and warhearts!

I saw Amon Amarth on the Art Of Noise II Tour (might as well not have, I didn't know their music at the time), and Children Of Bodom on the Iced Earth tour. I probably won't go to this though, as I'm not a huge fan of either band and haven't been keeping up with Amon Amarth.

i have never heard trivium but love the other bands.. :)

Emerald Sword said:
I love all three bands! I've seen COB twice so far. Energy packed performances to say the least. Trivium intrigues me. Old school meets new school. Amon Amarth I've been dying to see for the last couple of years. Every time I was supposed to see them, something went wrong. Finally I'll be seeing them at the Philly show on this tour. :headbang:

Pellaz said:
CoB headlining? It's about bloody time! Hmm, any Atlanta date listed? I'm sure it will fall on an inconvenient night; that's the rule.

I fully agree that it's about time! And I have yet to see Amon Amarth. The last time they were through ATL, it was on Halloween night. *yikes!* I was afeared, so I chose not to go. Now I finally get to see one of my fave bands, Amon Amarth with another fave band CoB!!!

Trivium?... hmmm, a bud likes them, but I haven't heard enough to decide.

As far as an inconvenient night at the Masquerade? but of course! Tuesday, December 6th! :Smug:

I have seen Amon several times..i really like them live.. .:) don't be scared of halloween, it is your friend...

Dec 6th... 3 days after my Bday....

There are two dates TBA on Dec 11th and 12th. In Any case, the DC, Philly, Worchester and New York dates are right before and after, so Ohio wouldn't be out of the question.

rottingflesh said:
don't be scared of halloween, it is your friend...

Dec 6th... 3 days after my Bday....

oh, I wasn't scared of Halloween... I was scared of being in the neighborhood of the Masquerade on Halloween, especially with several death metal bands and their ravenous fans moshing about the place.

:yow: no thank you. LOL

and three days after your birthday, eh? I'll have to make a note of that. ;)

~Hoyt.

I was there, and it was my first concert ever. Maybe I should have been more scared....>_>

Interesting, that one fell on Halloween, and then the 'Lamentations Over America' Opeth date in Atlanta landed on Valentine's Day.

I would love to see this concert, oh wait no kansas or missouri date of course. Damn the gods of metal for cursing me with this hell hole I live in.