Children Of Bodom, Trivium, and Amon Amarth North American tour!

I only go for Amon Amarth. Then again Amon Amarth's latest album " Fate of Norns" wasn't that good. to me at least. It lacked heaviness and brutality. Thats sucks they are opening the show before Trivium and Cob. I seen Cob with Iced Earth and Evergrey. IMO they are quite boring live. Plus I didn't like Hate Crew deathroll. That Britney spears cover they did make's me wanna puke! Trivium i have nothing against but i'm not into the music personally. I know their bassist. He's a cool guy.

I really can't see how Bodom is boring live, I think they're the complete opposite of boring while onstage. They can deliver the "message" perfectly, full of energy and you can see they're always into the show... especially Alexi.

JosephAcevedo said:
I only go for Amon Amarth. Then again Amon Amarth's latest album " Fate of Norns" wasn't that good. to me at least. It lacked heaviness and brutality. Thats sucks they are opening the show before Trivium and Cob. I seen Cob with Iced Earth and Evergrey. IMO they are quite boring live. Plus I didn't like Hate Crew deathroll. That Britney spears cover they did make's me wanna puke! Trivium i have nothing against but i'm not into the music personally. I know their bassist. He's a cool guy.

Wait wait wait. Amon Amarth are opening the show playing BEFORE Trivium?!?!

:lol::lol::lol:

I'll call this tour catastrophe No. 3 for 2005.