Children Of Bodom: 'Why Not Do That Whole Covers Album Thing?' - Ultimate Guitar

I want like a sample what Alexi have in mind for the upcoming material.. And by the way, does anyone for sure know when they are going to begin with it? After the US tour?:)

Well, not really a sample because I don't see it really fitting for Bodom, but Alexi wrote the music for Don't Bring Her Here on Warmen's last album Japanese Hospitality.

About starting, they have said that writing will start after Christmas or so and they may be hitting the studio in May more or less. No exact details though, but I guess if they stop touring in November, Alexi will start jamming on things even if it's not too seriously, because as most guitar player, he sure plays a lot no matter it's at home or reharsal or whatever.

Well, not really a sample because I don't see it really fitting for Bodom, but Alexi wrote the music for Don't Bring Her Here on Warmen's last album Japanese Hospitality.

About starting, they have said that writing will start after Christmas or so and they may be hitting the studio in May more or less. No exact details though, but I guess if they stop touring in November, Alexi will start jamming on things even if it's not too seriously, because as most guitar player, he sure plays a lot no matter it's at home or reharsal or whatever.

Was not to serious about that ether ;) Just said so because I'm curious like anyone else.

Thanks, also saw jonas post in the topic section :)