Children Of Umlaut

umlaut2003

New Metal Member
Oct 24, 2003
Visit site
www.childrenofumlaut.com
Mp3 and video available on the site.

Children Of Umlaut is a progressive metal band based in the San Francisco Bay Area. The band was established in May of 2003. Our mission is to take metal, jazz fusion, and classical music to a new level of intensity. We play loud, we play fast, and we wear black... what more do you need?

Check it out!!! 11/11/03 - Friday Night Pine Street in Livermore - we go on @ 10:30 21+ $6.00 - 5 bands...

umlaut2003 said:
Nico16 - Glad you like it... Did you check out our site...?
Some people get it - some people don't.
I just downloaded your video......and WOOOOOOW!"!""!!!!! your bass player shreds like hell, that's for sure. It seems to me that everyone who owns a John Myjung signature bass, is a bass-god :)

well, I hope you'll get a deal soon...you certainly deserve one. the quality and talent is there, no doubt about that.

Nico16 said:
I just downloaded your video......and WOOOOOOW!"!""!!!!! your bass player shreds like hell, that's for sure. It seems to me that everyone who owns a John Myjung signature bass, is a bass-god :)

well, I hope you'll get a deal soon...you certainly deserve one. the quality and talent is there, no doubt about that.

We thank you for the compliment. Drop us a line at mail@childrenofumlaut.com
We'll keep you informed,....

Umlaut -
www.childrenofumlaut.com