Chimaira / Stemm team up on demo. . .

[stemm]

New Metal Member
Mar 21, 2004
Buffalo / Niagara Falls, NY metal band, STEMM has returned from Spider Studios in Strongsville, Ohio with a 4 song demo including guest vocals by Mark Hunter of CHIMAIRA on the song, "13 Years"
STEMM has released 13 Years" & another new track, "Monster" from their website, www.STEMM.net

CHECK THEM OUT HERE @ www.garageband.com/stemm

Check out more Stemm. . .

BRUTAL REALITY HAS A GAME...
TAPOUT 2 - New X-BOX Ultimate Fighting Championship Video Game featuring 3 STEMM songs, "Face the Pain, Inside, and Take Her Away is in stores now!!
http://www.UFCTAPOUT2MUSIC.com
http://www.UFCVIDEOGAMES.com

Any problems getting the songs e-mail stemmtech@yahoo.com

TJ the former singer of Baphomet is the lead vocalist for stemm now. Any old school death metalhead might wanna check it out.

Chimaira's great...except for Mark Hunter. So this band crewed itself by taking in Chimaira's worst element. Whoopee! for you.

There appears to be some sand in some of the vaginas around here. Ladies, I'm just promoting a song here. Loosen up your thongs and relax.

Chimaira is by no means the best band out there but they have some good riffs, solos and drumming. Sure there are many better but there decent at what they do.

ugh... dont get me started on Chimaira "Hate Everyone!!!!! (or is it hate everything?... somthing gay like that"). What pisses me off about Chimaira more than anything is that I know Richard Evensand, their new drummer. Richard used to be in Ebony Tears, and joined up with Soilwork as their new drummerafter Henry decided to leave. Those dickheads in Chimaira got him to leave soilwork to play for their shitty band =(

5thSeason said:
ugh... dont get me started on Chimaira "Hate Everyone!!!!! (or is it hate everything?... somthing gay like that"). What pisses me off about Chimaira more than anything is that I know Richard Evensand, their new drummer. Richard used to be in Ebony Tears, and joined up with Soilwork as their new drummerafter Henry decided to leave. Those dickheads in Chimaira got him to leave soilwork to play for their shitty band =(

He was unhappy in Soilwork and wanted to live in the US. Don't blame Chimaira, they did him a favor.