Evile Street Team

That's the way it seems to be going atm. But I'm trying to regiment shit haha, if you have the Facebook added then send a msg with the full contact and stuff, we're in the middle of re-doing the myspace and adding a section to the website. So thing's will eventually get going, hopefully soon!

thanks.
just add www.facebook.com/officialevilestreetteam and send me a msg containing full name and contact details inc. emails so i can sort all this out!

Done'd! So are you gonna send something out on Arsefacebook when there's an assignment to be done? I don't check Myspazz all that often, as I reckon about 80% of active members are now just bands and people who refuse to use Facebook because it's the popular thing (incidentally these are the same people that used Friends Reunited instead of Myspace for the same reason, until Facebook took over as "the popular one", and who will probably sign up to Facebook when Google or someone else make a successful social networking site that kicks Facebook off the top spot. But enough of that...). The last street team thing I did was hang posters two years ago. Have there been any since then? Other than that there's always the random pimping of the band/album, but I do that on the internet and at the pub anyway.

Done'd! So are you gonna send something out on Arsefacebook when there's an assignment to be done? I don't check Myspazz all that often, as I reckon about 80% of active members are now just bands and people who refuse to use Facebook because it's the popular thing (incidentally these are the same people that used Friends Reunited instead of Myspace for the same reason, until Facebook took over as "the popular one", and who will probably sign up to Facebook when Google or someone else make a successful social networking site that kicks Facebook off the top spot. But enough of that...). The last street team thing I did was hang posters two years ago. Have there been any since then? Other than that there's always the random pimping of the band/album, but I do that on the internet and at the pub anyway.

I recently done posters and flyers from Infected Nations but I personally asked for those from Ali in Earache.

Yeah I will post any updates / tasks on the website, myspace and facebook as well as sending a mass e-mail to make sure everyone receives the info!