ENTER THE GRAVE Redux w/ DVD, PATCH + PICK

Mine arrived today finally with the shirt :D
got Matts pick, loving the fact it has an aliens quote on it
ive just spent 2 hours watchin the dvd rather than doing my uni assignment, was time very well spent that dvd is worth a tenner alone

Mine arrived today finally with the shirt :D
got Matts pick, loving the fact it has an aliens quote on it
ive just spent 2 hours watchin the dvd rather than doing my uni assignment, was time very well spent that dvd is worth a tenner alone
it was quite good wasn't it?

(Order Info below)

October 13th will see the release of "Enter the Grave" the Redux edition. (Oct 28th USA)

Included will be bonus tracks only previously available on the Japanese release, a bonus DVD (including 2+ Hours of footage of making the album, rehearsing the album and behind the scenes tour footage), an "Enter the Grave" woven patch and an Evile guitar pick (3 alternate designs)

With this being more than just a basic 're-release' it is a MUST-HAVE for hardcore Evile Fans, but includes loads of extras for those yet to purchase the monster which is "Enter the Grave"

l_db3c925fdf944fd8975685e1b0e17949.jpg

ORDER ENTER THE GRAVE REDUX BELOW!

EUROPE:
AMAZON UK

AMAZON GERMANY
PLAY.COM
HMV UK
ZAVVI UK
EARACHE EURO STORE

USA:
AMAZON.COM

TOWER RECORDS
Awesome, I'll definitely be picking that up soon enough here, can't wait to get it. The album's already amazing enough as it is though :lol: I can't wait to hear some of the bonus tracks :headbang:

I really like the DVD, not too much crap and it shows that there are a few nice lads behind that dirty thrash... and the umbrella solo is obviously genious.