ENTER THE GRAVE Redux w/ DVD, PATCH + PICK

EvileOL

Ol Drake
May 18, 2005
UK
www.twitter.com
(Order Info below)

October 13th will see the release of "Enter the Grave" the Redux edition. (Oct 28th USA)

Included will be bonus tracks only previously available on the Japanese release, a bonus DVD (including 2+ Hours of footage of making the album, rehearsing the album and behind the scenes tour footage), an "Enter the Grave" woven patch and an Evile guitar pick (3 alternate designs)

With this being more than just a basic 're-release' it is a MUST-HAVE for hardcore Evile Fans, but includes loads of extras for those yet to purchase the monster which is "Enter the Grave"

l_db3c925fdf944fd8975685e1b0e17949.jpg

ORDER ENTER THE GRAVE REDUX BELOW!

EUROPE:
[ame=http://www.amazon.co.uk/Enter-Grave-Special-Redux-DVD/dp/B001F13CTE/ref=sr_1_5?ie=UTF8&s=music&qid=1222426529&sr=8-5]AMAZON UK[/ame]

AMAZON GERMANY
PLAY.COM
HMV UK
ZAVVI UK
EARACHE EURO STORE

USA:
[ame=http://www.amazon.com/Enter-Grave-Deluxe-Evile/dp/B001F13CTE/ref=sr_1_4?ie=UTF8&s=music&qid=1222430287&sr=8-4]AMAZON.COM[/ame]

TOWER RECORDS
EARACHE USA STORE

Im getting it!!!!!! I dont have enter the grave on CD only on vinyl.....I was planning to get it on CD but thank god I didnt! Now I can get this edition. Thank you Evile!

I think you guys will really like it. We didn't want to do a re-release unless it was really worth it, so we packed the dvd full of cool stuff, and the extras I think are great.

Wanted to see it as worth buying even if you've got ETG. The dvd is basically us being idiots for 2+ hours. (also got us playing Thrasher on Rockband)

I think you guys will really like it. We didn't want to do a re-release unless it was really worth it, so we packed the dvd full of cool stuff, and the extras I think are great.

Wanted to see it as worth buying even if you've got ETG. The dvd is basically us being idiots for 2+ hours. (also got us playing Thrasher on Rockband)

Jesus, I just got the basic for £7! (Earache Thrash Pack)
and Municipal Waste have done the same! (£7 more)

Now I gotta get two fucking albums I already own again just to get the bonus shit.

Thats £14 down the bog.

awww man! i wish there was a way you could just release the bonus stuff separately. i don't want 2 copies.
o_O:zombie::ill::mad::heh::erk:
lol

Well, if you really want this realease (which is pretty cool!) and you already have the CD (as I do as well, as well as the sweet-sounding vynils), just take this opportunity to donate your older CD to somebody that needs some "convincing," or as a gift to somebody that loves real Thrash. All Thrash bands deserve some exposure (especially if they are great like Evile). Hope they come one day to NYC. :) I would be first in line to be there for them, they really deserve our fandom. :worship:

they're based around the same "design" but made them a bit more personal for this. They've got little quotes or something on them.

by the way, it should cost around the same as the CD cost when it came out. Around £10, won't be anything stupid.

confirming the final bonus tracks soon.

DVD includes 2+ Hours of footage:
Lots of Sweet Silence Studios footage with Flemming Rasmussen
Lots of behind the scenes tour footage/live footage from european tours
Rehearsals of the entire album
Interviews and a few surprises

got one of the patches, they look better than i was expecting.

ah i see. i'll be getting it definatetly. i've never heard the two bonus tracks before an with it having loads of extras with it, its well worth the money. looking forward to the next album as well

i was meant to mention it on stage at bloodstock before enter the grave, but i completely forgot about it as i had shredded my finger open on my picking hand half way through the set and played the last 2 tracks TERRIBLY due to MANPAIN!!!

managed to shout vagina though. so happy.

but yeah, the redux edition should hopefully make people happy, for the dvd we tried to edit in lots of funny stuff plus some serious recording stuff for a good balance, but we thought it would be cool for everyone to have as much fun watching it over again as me and ol did so its ended up pretty comedy heavy.

nothing is quite as good as watching ol record a solo on an umbrella.

haha £100 for the vagina shirt?

thats actually given me an idea..... might put some of my stage worn shirts on ebay and see what happens, donate money to the "help pay for eviles new home recording gear" fund.

if ebay will accept a shirt that says vagina on it.......

anyway, as for the re-release, i'm glad you guys dig it. i love watching the year and a half in the life of metallica videos, i bloody love them, and i hope our dvd that comes with the re-release will have the same effect, not on me, as i was there doing it, but on you lads and gals watching. not comparing ETG to the black album or anything haha as thats just stupid but i mean more about the videos, what you learn about the band members characters etc.... it has endless repeat watching value because MOSTLY its them being themselves messing around, and i like that, and that's hopefully what comes across in our dvd.

i've seen other bands re-releases, they come with one bonus track, a video, maybe a wallpaper to download. WOW. fuck that, we'd rather give you guys something better for your money, IF you're willing to buy it that is, and a 2 hour film, POSSIBLY 3 bonus tracks, a patch and a limited edition pick from me ol or mike is hopefully worth your guys attention. we couldn't fit bens drumsticks in the case.

we're proud of ETG as a debut, its a starting point for us and for me its kind of a celebration that it's been recieved so well. If you aren't into re-releases and don't want to buy it fair enough, i understand fully as i'm not usually into them unless they're worth it, and theres that many bands releasing albums these days that people (ourselves included) don't always have the money to spend on them (although personally i tend to buy albums by older bands as i'm feeling nothing for modern metal, if what we're being 'treated' to now is the future of music then i'll HAPPILY carry on collecting queen, beatles stuff, but if it's a good package, as a collector, 'll happily throw cash at it) but for fans who want that bit more of this band i feel it's worth it as it's a good package for fans new and old, we appreciate that you men and wenches are into what we're doing, so if you don't mind parting with a tenner, you get some cool stuff to add to your evile collection. if you do mind, don't buy it.