ENTER THE GRAVE Redux w/ DVD, PATCH + PICK

I'm just looking forward to seeing me and ol play snarfs theme tune on guitar BADLY, and not stop playing it. for ages.

seriously though, there will be some seriousness on the dvd, of each of us recording our tracks, and mike telling us to fuck off. a lot. ha.

Order info added to first post!

evilereduximg.jpg

ORDER ENTER THE GRAVE REDUX BELOW!

EUROPE:
AMAZON UK

AMAZON GERMANY
PLAY.COM
HMV UK
ZAVVI UK
EARACHE EURO STORE

USA:
AMAZON.COM

TOWER RECORDS

Hey guys, can you help me out here? There seem to be two "redux packs" you can order. One is 10 quid, the other 18.59. In the discription I see no difference between the two, the only difference is that one of them has the option to choose a size....does it come with a shirt or summit? I dont know which one to buy! :D

http://earacheshop.com/store/evile.html

Yep it is a special edition pack including a shirt, in fact its the shirt that won the shirt design competition thats being sold with it, at a special price at the earache webstore!! i will open a new thread for it.

Yep it is a special edition pack including a shirt, in fact its the shirt that won the shirt design competition thats being sold with it, at a special price at the earache webstore!! i will open a new thread for it.

Thanx matt! I´ll buy the one that comes with swag, I only got one evile shirt so I need a new one. :)

Eh? Did this come out on Monday? Cause I pre-ordered with play.com and they've sent me dick all!