Evile Street Team

Street Team Competition!!!

Check the evile street team blog or read below for more info
http://blogs.myspace.com/evilestreetteam

Hello loyal EVILE Street Teamers

You may be receiving a letter soon because you are one of the people who kindly volunteered to be a part of EVILE’s promotional team and take the word of EVILE far and wide online and on the streets (if you provided us with your mailing address + e-mail - if not please mail stoneyroo 'at' hotmail.com)

Included are a bunch of posters and flyers to be used in the promotion of Evile's brand new album “Infected Nations” as well as their October/November tour with Amon Amarth. It would be hugely appreciated if you could take these posters and flyers around the pubs, clubs, shops, schools, colleges, Universities and anywhere else you can think of in your local town. The further you can spread this material the more people this amazing new album will reach. Check out the new tracks on the bands Myspace page at myspace.com/evileuk

Please write - “Infected Nations - Out 21st September” at the foot of each poster you hang!

And to make this all a bit more fun we have devised a COMPETITION.
You can win a copy of the new album Infected Nations, fully signed by each member of the band along with an Infected Nations Tshirt in the size you require. All you have to do is to take a photo of each place you hang a poster or layout flyers in your town then upload each photo to your Myspace or Facebook or online photo gallery and send us (ali @ earache) the link so we can view how many posters and flyers you have distributed. The person who has hung the most posters and spread the most flyers in their town will win. So get the Blue Tack ready and go spread the word!

Please email the link to your photos to: ali@earache.com

All entries must be in by the 20th August. We will reply to your entry email to alert the winner.

Good luck and thanks for your support!

Does place of work count?

a large number of the street teamers have stopped helping, siobhan's going to check who actually wants to help and who doesn't. Times like this is when we really need the help.

Please join the street team on facebook or myspace, or contact siobhan and get helping us get the word out!

I reckon id be able to get rid of all my flyers on the 24th next month. Pretty good gig going down and im helping out soooo ill have flyers round n about and on the desk. Ive run out places to put posters. I think one is still up in town, others have now been replaced so maybe i could renew those. Sexy times.

I'm going to take some posters in for college, the music rooms and studio, i spoke to my newly met pal there and he said "i haven't heard enough of them really to judge" so im sure alot others will do aswell, so hopefully in seeing the posters they may be all like woah mang that pic is the shizzle i mite just by that an shit rite. So yeah.

Poor Shuv-on, she's up to her head in this probably. :lol:

I am losing the plot! Hahaha.

Go onto the bands myspace/twitter/facebook please and re-post any bulletins and status updates that have been put up! It would help me and the guys out a lot as it will be spreading the word about the Release show and the album itself as well as the link for ordering it.

Also, if people are interested in promoing for Evile (only add it if you will seriously help out, nae just to look cool - nae putting up with that this time around) add www.facebook.com/officialevilestreetteam and pop a msg containing your full name and contact details inc. email address so we can get started.

Go to www.evile.co.uk and join up for the Evile Newsletter as well, that will help.