• Yes

Votes: 6 28.6%
  • No

Votes: 13 61.9%
  • Thought they were Communist

Votes: 2 9.5%

• Total voters
:lol:

Honestly, an Axl Rose solo album would've been a better artist name....... Or Axl and Friends. :lol:

Nope and I never will

I was a huge fan when they came out in the 80's but after Axl dicking around and cancelling a gig in Manchester that I paid tkts for, that cunt owes me for my coach fare and if he comes to my house and presents me with a cheque for £500000 as way of apology, I still wouldn't listen to that arsehole's voice screaching again

Nope and I never will

I was a huge fan when they came out in the 80's but after Axl dicking around and cancelling a gig in Manchester that I paid tkts for, that cunt owes me for my coach fare and if he comes to my house and presents me with a cheque for £500000 as way of apology, I still wouldn't listen to that arsehole's voice screaching again

You would though... for £5 million?! you would. I'd listen to the entire Barbara streisand back catalogue for £5 million... sell-out? you decide! :lol:

You would though... for £5 million?! you would. I'd listen to the entire Barbara streisand back catalogue for £5 million... sell-out? you decide! :lol:

Well 5 million does put a slightly different spin on it I suppose and it's better than the half Million I quoted

Yeah I would listen to Ms Steisland, Axl can fuck himself, nobody treats me like shit and gets away with it, that cunt is out of my life, not that he cares

:mad:

Imagine what you could with 5 million quid of those he spent on the fuckin thing! Just because he rented amps, guitars and gear he never used. hahaha

The band should just be called, Axl Rose, putting Guns n Roses as the name of the band for the album just brings in more money, and does good publicity of course. But I think he would have gotten the same attention if it didnt say Guns n Roses on the cover, hes Axl Rose ffs.

what does bloodbrawl do? any gigs lined up? any more progress on this album thats been in the making since i joined this forum? come on dave get the fucker finished an out so we know what bloodbrawl is all about. yr obviously very passionate about music an i'd love to hear what you can come up with. if its good i'd buy it

Fine then, you want it so badly? Then you do all the fucking work, smartass. I look forward to hearing your results.

We're really, really fucking hard workers - we're just incredibly unlucky. The sooner people get this into their heads the better, before we take sledgehammers to their jaws. It's been written rewritten, rerewritten, recorded, rerecorded over and over again and we weren't happy with it - and if we're not happy with it, we won't release it. I for one couldn't give a flying fuck whether or not people wanted it now or next century, but we'll release it when we're happy with the final thing - once we're satisfied with it, then we'll start giving a shit what you think. Not a second sooner.

It really, really fucking grates with us when people tell us to hurry up - we've just had a huge lineup shift and we're only just barely starting to get back into the swing of things, only to get more messages from idiots telling to hurry up. If we huried it, it'd be shit. And then I'd be seriously, SERIOULY fucked off, far more than I am right now. So next time you give me the old 'What're you doing?' or 'Hurry up and actually do something', then bear in mind that it's no as simple as 'Hey let's get together and do an album'. You want to hear Bloodbrawl right now? Tough shit, if that's what you want then you can record an album by yourself and call that Bloodbrawl for all we care.

what does bloodbrawl do? any gigs lined up? any more progress on this album thats been in the making since i joined this forum? come on dave get the fucker finished an out so we know what bloodbrawl is all about. yr obviously very passionate about music an i'd love to hear what you can come up with. if its good i'd buy it

Nae need for that really.

Love the album. Not genuine Guns obviously, great album nevertheless. I would have preferred a stronger sound but oh, well, I'm just happy it was eventually released. I love Axl's vocals and I love good guitar playing, this albums has heaps of both.

for how long it took to come out and all the money/work that went into it i was disappointed but there were a few ok tracks on there
not a GNR fan though