Choirs of the Eye

Apr 24, 2002
Chicago, Illinois
www.novembersdoom.com
Hey gang, first off, I am sorry for this on-topic thread but after listening to this CD twice so far tonight, I must say this is better then anything I have heard you record in the past. This is brilliant, and pure beauty. There is so much to absorb here, I can only imagine how much better this will get with time.

Be proud, you've created your "Swansong."

Novembers Paul said:
Hey gang, first off, I am sorry for this on-topic thread but after listening to this CD twice so far tonight, I must say this is better then anything I have heard you record in the past. This is brilliant, and pure beauty. There is so much to absorb here, I can only imagine how much better this will get with time.

Be proud, you've created your "Swansong."
Dude Heartwork was so much better.

sorry.. carry on with on topicness.

Correct listening negates any possibility of anything but pure enjoyment. I'm glad to see that probably the majority of those hearing it are "getting it." You guys really should be proud of what you've done.

Swansong was terrible(If you're talking about the Carcass album).

However, I do agree with Novembers Paul. I am sure you guys hate me because of the demo fiasco, but I just wanted to let you know I have been through Choirs of the Eye at least 10 times.

It's a fantastic album, and it totally blew me away. Plus, it keeps getting better with each listen. I expected it to be good, but nowhere near this amazing.

I, for one, don't hate you. I didn't hate anybody involved with the leaked roughs thing, although it is a bummer that Organic appears to be the one who put those things out there to the public...

That's fucking awesome that you love the album. I'm glad people are taking such a liking to it.

This was my album of the week until I found the CD where Tatanka, AND Mr Perfect "sing" in character!!!

"Swansong". haha! I knew this would draw the Carcass comments. It's nothing more then a term myself and some older band mates used to use to describe a bands shining moment, and then the Carcass CD came out, and we stopped using it.

OK, OK.... You have created your "Reign in Blood."

Let me correct my words. This is not my favourite album ever, but it is the best thing released this year (or more) in my opinion. I loved the exoticness(?) touch the whole album has.

And people, thank you for understanding why I download albuns. I really don't like it (my modem is 56k, which takes a long time to get files and I really enjoy to have the album cover, lyrics, etc). But, as you already know, now it's is impossible for me.

Greg and Toby will form a watered down version of the band and hire a buxom blonde to sing for it... selling millions of copies of BAD records.