Votes: 62 25.6%
  • My arms your Hearse

Votes: 10 4.1%
  • Morningrise

Votes: 42 17.4%
  • Orchid

Votes: 10 4.1%

• Total voters
Detric, I know what pics you're thinking of, they used to be on seempieces.com but apparently travis redesigned his site and all older pics seems to be gone..

Detric said:
i remember reading a thread where there was some pics travis/opeth didnt use for the blackwater park booklet, this was one of them

blackwater12.jpg

can anyone link me to the rest? or know where i can find dem, thanks

i always preferred this brave murder day one from the website you got that from

bmd.jpg

artnoir said:
Detric, I know what pics you're thinking of, they used to be on seempieces.com but apparently travis redesigned his site and all older pics seems to be gone..
thx, maybe i should ask the man himself if he knows where i can find them

I don't like Opeth artwork that much. My favorites are Orchid and Still Life, but even they don't do much for me. Too subtle.

CadenZ said:
Definitely Ghost Reveries. The image conjures the atmosphere of The Grand Conjuration every time I gaze upon it...

is your sig pic u playing jesus in a play? good stuff.

I voted Blackwater Park.. But I guess it's just cos it's my favorite album. When I look again I must admit Morningrise is the best.. So haunting and creepy! And very Opethish.

Morningrise, love the relection. Also, I would like to visit the place. Taking the mountain bike there would be awesome.

Would love to visten it too... I read somewhere it is in France.. Maybe in this thread >: