Choreoraphy does not belong in metal.

prime666

Feb 4, 2002
NY
www.myspace.com
Fuck any band that choreographs what they do on stage. Fuck Static X, fuck Fear factory, fuck NIN, fuck manson and fuck Kiss with a razor edged dildo. What ever happend to rock show being spontaneous? I'm not saying don't rehearse or any thing. Hell let the guys in the band know where the pyro is gonna go off. But when you plan to all head bang or jump up and down at the same time your nothing more the a back street boy with a guitar. Good I hate posers (as in look at me I'm not rocking for real).

What ever brought on this rant? Anyhow, I can't agree with this statement. I like "spontaneous" as much as the next guy. But bands put on a performance. They perform. If theres a cool "mosh" part and all the guys head bang so what. It looks cool. All bands have their signature "moves". Do you want to see nirvana and pearl jam just staring at their shoes reciting their songs each show you go to? Or do you want to see Rob Halford standing on the legs of Glenn and KK pyramid like? (or was this the Scorpions move?

One thing I used to love about Anthrax shows circa ATL tour was when they played NFL and during the fast riffing before the lead, Frank, Scott and Dan would line-up together and bang their heads like there was no tomorrow. Hardly choreography (thankfully) I know, but it did look cool!!!!

Cincy Vigilante said:
What ever brought on this rant? Anyhow, I can't agree with this statement. I like "spontaneous" as much as the next guy. But bands put on a performance. They perform. If theres a cool "mosh" part and all the guys head bang so what. It looks cool. All bands have their signature "moves". Do you want to see nirvana and pearl jam just staring at their shoes reciting their songs each show you go to? Or do you want to see Rob Halford standing on the legs of Glenn and KK pyramid like? (or was this the Scorpions move?
Please no Pearl Jam, I got Led Zep if I want to get into that zone. Nirvana :lol: lets stand in a line and blow are fucking heads off.

Cincy Vigilante said:

Please go see Pearl Jam first before making that statement. Hands down one of the most energetic shows there is. Complete different set list every night, and 2 and a half hours of those guys going ballistic onstage.

DarbysDad said:
Please no Pearl Jam, I got Led Zep if I want to get into that zone. Nirvana :lol: lets stand in a line and blow are fucking heads off.
IU'm with you on Pearl Jam. I hate them. I don't mind that they try to make statements or that they fought Ticketrapers--I mean ticketmaster, but i just have always hated almost every song they have made!!!?? I cannot get into them. :)

I do like Fear Factory and Nine Inch Nails. Static-X kind of sucked when I saw them!!

GASOLINEDREAM said:
IU'm with you on Pearl Jam. I hate them. I don't mind that they try to make statements or that they fought Ticketrapers--I mean ticketmaster, but i just have always hated almost every song they have made!!!?? I cannot get into them. :)

I do like Fear Factory and Nine Inch Nails. Static-X kind of sucked when I saw them!!
From what I heard from these bands its pretty good stuff. I like giving newer bands a chance(and I'm old skool). The newer bands I listened to lately are Disturbed and Stone Sour. Oh and I downloaded a video from Shadows fall on KNAC.com, good stuff. I'm pissed because ever since I upgraded media player I can't get KNAC.com to play. But I can get 1540theTicket.com(sports talk). :)