metal gig, last night @ club 77 sydney_australia

R

rebirth

BLABBERMOUTH, DO NOT RIP ANYTHING OFF HERE, WITHOUT ME KNOWING ABOUT IT,PLEASE

=============================================
club 77, 77 wiliam street king cross[red light area]
8pm to 12pm, THEN 12PM TO 6am club dj's
4 bands $10aus, $5 usa dollars, headliner *devolved*...

fuck me dead late as usual, typical tribe already there, i was number 39 through the door, so I got free membership from a female vixen to this place..of all places 100% metal they say. Undergorund-basement venue, underneath the rolls royce dealership, ahah no shit.

arrived and missed FLESH MECHANIC, next on the bill HEADMESS a dark power melancholic band , fucken blew me away, lead singer frothing at teh mouth, eyes turned in...high pitch screams and then total death growls...customs guitars, brillant solos and prog guitaring, full drum kit-miloions of cymbals have to get the 4 track cd..real rockgods.ledmag you listening.
next on were the dated band sun owl from japan, most boring band I have witnessed from a long while..still learning there shit...no solos, just easy aggro metal any kid can play....
then i got to request tunes at teh dj stand, i got them to play BOLTTHROWER- warmaster....asked about NEVERMORE- what tomorrow knows, they are the favourite band of the dj's, but alas they didn't bring the cd's(dickheads), so I got em to play ARMOURED ANGEL- mysterium instead.god I love brutal death/grind..NEW messagah cd was popular and jpriest cd's freewheel burning, cradle of filth video's making of and death (live-alas they looked shit).
closer to 11pm DELVOVED from trapp's area - brisbane, australia 2 days drive up north from sydneyhahaah interesting early fear factory shit, worked the crowd up well....just to head bang, hahaha they played some cool smamplers as they played along, some futurist cyber metal film soundtrack stuff....point to note, not my cup of tea, they didn't spruce anything up....also the drummer was 1000 times faster than slayer....hahahahah
off by 1am had to get the last train home...bloody german metal wenches/tourists were hassling about that iwas leaving....
TILL ANOTHER NIGHT...
alright

soon, EXCITING ACT...one of the best I have ever seen....sort of like crowbar/down meets crimson glory prog metal.....

10/10