Metal Marathon 3

Hey guys! For all of you out of towners here is directions how to get to the venue. Catch a train to Town Hall station and then walk couple of blocks to Elizabeth street where you need to catch buses 323-327 and get off at the Boulevarde Hotel stop on Williams Street, right opposite the venue or for all you train lovers you can change trains at Town Hall Station and get off at Kings Cross. Turn left and walk down the hill on Williams street on the left-hand side for about 5-10 min

Is the Metal Marathon new date on the 22nd now and moved to Blacktown RSL??

Also does anybody know if the Psychrist gig on the 13th is still on or has that been moved to 20th?

Hello guys!

Alex from AGV here. I am sorry I kept you in the dark for the last few days. I have just confirmed the line up yesterday and here is the full details

Metal Marathon 3 Blacktown RSL "Auditorium" Sun 22nd Licensed/ALL AGES featuring

Dungeon
Infernal Method
Headmess
Dark Order
Spawn (Bathurst)
Forlorn Suffering
Prime Evil
Dissension (Wagga)
Celestial
+1 more band TBA shortly

midday-9.30PM Doors open at 11.30AM
Merchandise, raffles and giveaways will be available on the day

The gig on the 13th has been postponed to Sat 15 Feb -the venue and line up will be confirmed shortly

Hey guys! Here is the playing times for all bands appearing at Metal Marathon 3 at Blacktown RSL on Sunday 22 Dec

Celestial-12-12.30
Dissension (Wagga)-12.50-13.20
Prime Evil- 13.45-14.25
Forlorn Suffering-14.50-15.30
Spawn (Bathurst)-15.55-16.35
Dark Order- 17-17.40
Headmess-18.05-18.45
Infernal Method-19.15-8
Dungeon- 8.30-9.30

Cover charge has been reduced. ALL AGES/Licensed. Giveaways, raffles and merchandise will be available on the day. Hope to see you all there