Black Apocalypse

entersix

Dec 29, 2001
Sydney
www.entersix.com
Hey folks!

"Black Apocalypse" -one of the most brutal, satanic and evil events of 2003 is coming to Sydney on Sat 15 Feb at the Bat & Ball Hotel, Surry Hills 3PM-midnight, Doors open at 2.30PM over 18's only featuring

Gospel Of The Horns (VIC)
Astriaal (QLD)
Destruktor (VIC)
Urgrund (QLD)
Psychrist (ACT)
Secratain (Wollongong)
Bludgeoner
Spawn (Bathurst)
Dissension (Wagga)

Raffles, merchandise and giveaways will be available on the night. Cover charge $18 Hope to see you all there

It's because the flyer design is getting done in Brisbane and will be emailed to me on CD to be printed here, besides we only confirmed current line up 2 days before MM3 so it was impossible to have flyers there. I've supplied all the info to Blacktalon Media and their designers are working on it as we speak. As soon as I get the design done, I'll print some promo material straight away

It'd be great if it was held in Melbourne as well... Sydney's too far to go for just one weekend...

Hey requiem, one day I'll organise something like that in Melb but in the meantime, let me suggest couple of reasons for you to come to the gig

1: You can celebrate Valentines Day in Sydney with your partner the night before. We have one of the best restaurants to celebrate Valentines Day at or
2: If you single you can grab 30 mates with you and I'll might be able to offer you group discount on tix price.

Further updates on Black Apocalypse gig. Bands playing times have been released

Gospel Of The Horns (VIC) 11.05-midnight
Astriaal (QLD)-9.50-10.40PM
Destruktor (VIC)-8.40-9.25PM
Urgrund (QLD)-7.40-8.20PM
Psychrist (ACT)6.40-7.20PM
Secratain (Wollongon)-5.40-6.20PM
Bludgeoner-4.40-5.20PM
Spawn (Bathurst)-3.50-4.20PM
Dissension (Wagga)-3.00-3.30PM

Hope to see you all there
Sat 15 Feb, Bat & Ball Hotel, Surry Hills 3PM-midnight. Cover charge only $18 for such an awesome line up

Cheers

Alex

As you may probably know by now Black Apocalypse festival is on this Sat at Bat & Ball Hotel, Surry Hills featuring 10 of the most extreme metal bands from Australia and overseas.

Due to unforseen circumstances Destruktor (VIC) had to pull out from the bill and they were quickly replaced by Orange's new black metallers Eternal Dark. The final line up as of today stands as follows

Gospel Of The Horns (VIC)
Astriaal (QLD)
Eternal Dark (Orange)
Urgrund (QLD)
Psychrist (ACT)
Secratain (Wollongong)
Abaddon Incarnate (Ireland)
Bludgeoner
Spawn (Bathurst)
Dissension (Wagga)

2PM-midnight. Doors open at 1.30PM Over 18's only. Pls note that cover charge has been reduced from $22 to $21.

Raffles and merchandise stands will be available on the night. Extreme metal tunes played all night between bands change over

Hope to see you all there