upcoming Sydney metal gigs

entersix

Dec 29, 2001
Sydney
www.entersix.com
Metal Marathon 2 is on Sat 31 Aug at Bat & Ball Hotel, Surry Hills with Infernal Method, Headmess, Psychrist, Malice, Flatline & Prime Evil 6PM-midnight. Doors open at 5.30PM

Slaughtering Sydney- Sat 7 Sept, Club77, Sydney with The Berzerker (VIC), Infernal Method, Abrasion (VIC), Bowel Mouth (VIC)- all ages Midday-4PM. Doors open at 11.45 AM

then there is an over 18's show from 6PM till Midnight with all 4 above-mentioned bands on the bill plus Bludgeoner & Forlorn Suffering. Doors open at 5.30PM

Hope to see you all there

Cheers

The day before that Sep.7 gig is, of course, Dungeon's Sydney leg of our A Rise ToUR Power tour at Bar Broadway in the city (on Friday, Sep.6, for the slow people! HAHA!).

We'll have Earth (vic) and Temtris with us, so between that and the gig the next day at Club77, it should be an awesome weekend of metal in the harbour city! :)

OK, the address of the venue is 77 William Str Sydney. If you are travelling by pulbic transport, catch train/bus to Town Hall Station then catch 323,324,325,326 or 327 buses on Elizabeth Str and get off at the Boulverade Hotel stop, cross the road and the venue is right there

Tix are $10 for all-ages and $15 for over 18's gig

well, I guess there is always the next time. The venue only allows 4 bands maximum on all ages bill and since 3 Melb bands are touring together it was a hard task to choice one band from the range of so mamy great bands but at least they didn't miss out completely

I should get the posters from Melb tomm and I'll do a shop drop around Sydney dropping the posters and flyers about the gig so should be a good tunrout, I hope