Burning Steel- thrash metal specials

Hello folks!

If you love thrash metal and live in Sydney and Canberra areas then Twisted Prophecies Entertainment are proud to announce two massive thrash metal shows to satisfy your metal hunger

BURNING STEEL SYDNEY-Sat 24th May Bat & Ball Hotel, Surry Hills 3PM-midnight Doors open at 2.30PM Over 18's only with
Dark Order, Headmess, Vaticide, Descend, Scrum, Tyburnjig, Apolyom, Inferis & Switchblade

BURNING STEEL CANBERRA- Sat 31th May Rock Ape Canberra 6PM-1.30AM Doors open at 5.30PM Over 18's only with
Dark Order, Headmess, Vaticide, Tyburnjig, Scrum, Switchlade, Shatterwrath & Demonicus

Hope to see you all at the shows

Fuck man... going by the reaction in Canberra to our show last week, promote this right and that show will fucking GO INSANE!

Just annoyed we were already booked on the Miscreation show at the Green Square, Canberra is in bad need of a fucking thrashing! ;) :lol:

Apolyom-Todd said:
Fuck man... going by the reaction in Canberra to our show last week, promote this right and that show will fucking GO INSANE!

Just annoyed we were already booked on the Miscreation show at the Green Square, Canberra is in bad need of a fucking thrashing! ;) :lol:

And don't worry, Todd. The Pimp will poster the place down and make sure every cunt in Canberra knows that the gig is on and who is playing.
Because all the bands on the bill rock.
All except Apolyom.
Because they're gay. :D :loco: :wave:
HEH HEH HEH!
Peace
The Pimp NeonBlack

Ill be at the bat n ball :D
headbob.gif

hey todd we're sooooooooo gonna fucking party hard mate , and thrash the venues so be prepared lol ...
a thrash night is what we badly needed , and i can't wait to play sydney with DARK ORDER for the first time since i got back with them , the last canberra gig was pretty good , and the crowd was kinda in the shadows lol ... but hope this time we'll have people there lol .... and although i only saw apolyom once at the forest i can say that honestly that they are fucking cool .... "gay maybe but that's there business , i already have a pic of mat from Descend trying to hump his band mates lmao" anyway ....
we're gonna have lots of fun guys , and i hope we see a good turn out from the crowd .....

Cheers ;) "and ewan i'm still waiting for a reply email to mine ;) "

Nawar .....