upcoming mini tour of NSW

entersix

Dec 29, 2001
Sydney
www.entersix.com
QLD melodic death metal masters Sakkuth have been joined by very special guests Daysend and Headmess for a 4 dates mini tour of NSW in early 2003. Here is the full details

Fri 31 Jan Cambridge Hotel. Newcastle +Osmium Greed over 18's only

Sat 1 Feb Bathurst Panters Leagues Club, Bathurst ALL AGES 12-6PM + Spawn & 2 other bands

Sat 1 Feb RockApe, Canberra over 18's evening, 9PM-1AM +2 other bands

Sun 2 Feb, Bat & Ball Hotel, Surry Hills + Vaticide, Prime Evil & Tyburnjig 3-9PM Over 18's only

Hope to see you all at the show

Thanks Koichi, I'll get in touch with them

Cruehead why would you drive up to Newy when there is a Sydney show on Sun 2 Feb, unless of course you can't make it on Sunday, then fair enough

Sounds good, Carter. If you call, could you pls do it anytime after 4.30PM. I am at work before then and won't be able to answer it, alternatively you can SMS me at any time

Talk soon

Alex

Originally posted by entersix
Thanks Koichi, I'll get in touch with them

Cruehead why would you drive up to Newy when there is a Sydney show on Sun 2 Feb, unless of course you can't make it on Sunday, then fair enough

Ive never been to the bat & ball before ... I've driven past their heaps of times.... Is there any parking around that area:confused:

Well, the venue is located on the corner of the two busiest streets however there is a little off-street parking (10 cars max) right next to the venue, on the South Dowling Str site or you can part at Fox Studios which is about 10-15 min walk or in one of the lanes coming off Cleveland Str or at Cleveland Street shopping Center which also a walking distance from the venue. I know there is a bit of a problem with parking there but everytime I stage a gig there I manage to get around 200 people so I guess people park their cars somehow

Hope to see you at the gig