Burning Steel- thrash metal specials

pete had no guitars through his foldback at all. thats why we were out of time in some bits. talking to jamie afterwards he said that no guitar was going through the pa, he had to turn it down all the way. the guitar amps were running the whole show. i told morbid and fagboy afterwards why there was no foldback, i think they have finally realised they play really fuckin loud

hehehehe well there is nothing wrong with that lol
we all had to turn up cause they weren't mixing the sound right through the folds ..... it sucked ....
i couldn't hear any vocals and i couldn't hear Raul's guitar ... i could hear a little of me and a little of zoran , Stevo couldn't hear us that well after that .... man it was just weired lol ....
anyway lol ... we had fun ... ANGEL OF DEATH :headbang:

turning down and trying to get the inhouse mix to turn up is an idea , but when the PA won't go as loud as you would want to go , then really there is not pont lol ...

so in canberra , i won't be using the foldback .. i'm just gonna rely on my amp ..... aaaaaarrrrrrggggggggghhhhhhhhhh leave the folds for the vocals i guess and the drums ....
i'm loud as hell anyway lol .....
Burning Steel II ... here we go :) ...
todd , you finally gonna see Ewan again lol :p :lol: