Burning Steel- thrash metal specials

YA'LL A SICK BUNCH OF FREAKS!
Well, now I's knows where that weird shit came from in The Dungeon Forum.
And to set the record, ahem, straight: Todd was the one who made a pass at I and it was I who said we should remain friends. :lol:
Fuckin' weirdos.
Peace
The Pimp NeonBlack

Apolyom-Todd said:
WHAT WHAT WHAT!

!:OMG:

You better have a damn good reason boy! ;)
I've gotta be at St George Sailing Club at 5:30 for another gig.
mad.gif
cry.gif
bawl1.gif

_(^DRACULA^)_ said:
oh yeah , there is a little extra special thing happening with Descend ;) , and well me :) ... so yeah ..
come see the freaks at work :)

??? i somehow have forgotten all about this. i can't even remember what we are doing. you might have organised it with morbid. send me a pm or email and tell me whats going on. :)

OI lol .... we did well still ..
i was feeling like shit , couldn't even stand up stright lol .
yet still , i got on stage in the middle part of ANGLE OF DEATH and sang the damn thing , so there lol
the sound was SHIT at the venue , i couldn't hear myself while singing , and then when i was playing , well the accustics were shoking , i was really pissed off at my sound , it really sucked ass , and i was SOOOO tired and upset about someshit , didn't hae much of a motivation .
anyway .... i think we all did well , hey can't wait till we go to canberra together mate on saturday , we gonna have a blast ....

Speaking of the sound.... how was ours? Switchblade's and Inferis's sounds were (quite frankly) shocking... I'm sure Dave will agree with me there.

I couldn't hear fuck all through my foldback, so I missed a couple of cues... but other then that I was pretty happy with our set. Oh, apart from our fucking banner falling onto my midset!

Apolyom-Todd said:
Speaking of the sound.... how was ours? Switchblade's and Inferis's sounds were (quite frankly) shocking... I'm sure Dave will agree with me there.

I couldn't hear fuck all through my foldback, so I missed a couple of cues... but other then that I was pretty happy with our set. Oh, apart from our fucking banner falling onto my midset!
Your sound wasn't too bad Todd. The only thing i thought was wrong with it.. was the engineer was mixing things in stereo :confused: This meant that from where i was standing, i could'nt hear anything Mark was playing, which was coming out of the speaker over his side on the stage.

yeah that is usualy how they do things , but every band had a shit sound that night , for real.
the foldback just didn't do it , Stevo couldn't hear us when we started playing all together ....
i'm just hoping the canberra gig won't be as bad sound wise ... aaaaarrrrghhhhhh

Ah shit eh!

It was still all good, and anyone who didn't turn up early missed out on Shayne's moment of cockrock glory! (playing the solo from Blasphemy with just his left hand while drinking a bourbon with his right) :lol: