entersix

Dec 29, 2001
Sydney
www.entersix.com
AGV Promotions & Nuclear Promotions proudly present

Metal Marathon 3 featuring

Dungeon
Sakkuth (QLD)
Daysend (Psi.Kore/Deadspawn incarnation)
Headmess
Dark Order
Spawn (Bathurst)
Forlorn Suffering
Prime Evil
Dissension (brand new black metal band from Wagga)
&
Celstial

Sun 15 Dec Club 77, East Sydney, ALL-AGES midday-9.30PM Doors open at 11.45am

MM3 merchandise, raffles and giveaways will be available on the day. Hope to see you all there

I wish I could bring Dissection here from Sweden but first they have to let the singer out of prison. There is a brand new black metal band from Wagga called Dissension which I am bringing to Sydney for couple of shows.

I know you are in Melb but if you are not doing anything on that day you can come up and bring a whole bunch of people with you. I might consider offering a group discount to the show if like, 30 of yus coming

Interstate metalheads interested to attend, get in touch for possible group discount

Great to hear you guys had a great time. We should be there too. early next year as part of our national tour. Last time we played in QLD was more than year and a half ago and we are planning to go back there with new material, line up, stage show and merchandise

Thanks Brian!

I have already emailed "concupiscence" this morning expaining everything. I might have a limited amount of tickets as I am considering offering group doscounts for interstate punters only,whoever wants to come

Because it's an all-ages event the cover charge will be $20 because we have to pay for the venue, PA and security but in return you'll get

Dungeon
Sakkuth
Daysend (Psi.Kore/Deadspawn incarnation)
Headmess
Dark Order
Spawn (Bathurst)
Forlorn Suffering
Prime Evil
Dissension (Wagga)
Celestial

Also MM3 merchandise will be on sale at very reasonable prices as well as raffles and give aways 12-9.30PM Doors at 11.45AM

Club 77 is at 77 William Str East Sydney

Where will you be travelling from? Let me know and I'll give you directions