Chris Broderick doing the Tornado of Souls solo.

MetalSteph

Sep 14, 2001
From Blabbermouth:

MEGADETH: First Concert Footage Of New Guitarist Posted Online - Feb. 5, 2008
Fan-filmed video footage of new MEGADETH guitarist Chris Broderick performing the classic "Tornado of Souls" solo at the opening concert of the band's European tour Monday night (February 4) at the Ice Hall in Helsinki, Finland can be viewed below.

The group's setlist was as follows:

01. Sleepwalker
02. Take No Prisoners
03. Wake Up Dead
04. Skin O' My Teeth
05. Washington Is Next!
06. Kick The Chair
07. In My Darkest Hour
08. Hangar 18
09. Gears Of War
10. A Tout Le Monde
11. Tornado Of Souls
12. Ashes In Your Mouth
13. Never Walk Alone
14. Symphony Of Destruction
15. Trust
16. Peace Sells
---------------------
17. Burnt Ice
18. Holy Wars

A photo of Broderick and MEGADETH mainman Dave Mustaine taken at the Helsinki concert can be viewed at this location.

Kuva043.jpg

The third installment of the U.S. Gigantour — the acclaimed traveling heavy music festival launched in 2005 by Mustaine — will launch April 12 in Denver, CO with headliner MEGADETH, Swedish metal band IN FLAMES, Finland's CHILDREN OF BODOM, Arizona's modern extreme JOB FOR A COWBOY and Oakland, CA heavy power trio HIGH ON FIRE all confirmed. The 29-date trek will criss-cross North America and wraps May 22 in Phoenix, AZ.

Last edited by a moderator:
hell yeah they're playing ashes in your mouth! finally a little bit of a change to the regular setlist, i definately need to go to gigantour now. the fact that chris learned all those songs and solos in such a short time is awesome, amazing guitarist.

Here's him doing the solo to Trust...40 seconds in.

And i thought for sure you guys would bash me for posting shit about an ex-nevermore guy.....who knew the board would be nice?:p

And i thought for sure you guys would bash me for posting shit about an ex-nevermore guy.....who knew the board would be nice?:p

You know, I don't think I've ever heard anyone say a bad word about the man, he's just a down to earth, nice guy.

good thing Chris already signed with Ibanez before Megadeth so he doesn't have to use one of the Dean models.the solos are great,the sound is very Friedmanesque which is a good thing.in my opinion.

I've NEVER seen Chris wear pants that tight, it looks like his balls must hurt