Chris, how tall are you?

hey Chris,I just wanted to say,honestly,I bought the Jag Panzer dvd just because of your playing,actually that's why I listen to Jag Panzer.and that was before you started to play with Nevermore,wich is my favorite band.the solos on "The Silent" are fucking amazing.

hey Chris,I just wanted to say,honestly,I bought the Jag Panzer dvd just because of your playing,actually that's why I listen to Jag Panzer.and that was before you started to play with Nevermore,wich is my favorite band.the solos on "The Silent" are fucking amazing.
Thanks Blind Cynic,
I will try to keep it up.

Chris.

now on a more critical side note,tell the guys that I fucking hate them for not playing enough songs out of the "Dreaming Neon Black" album(enough being pretty much the whole album).I am convinced Warrel decided that.he doesn't want to advertise his softer side of his personality.:Smug:

now on a more critical side note,tell the guys that I fucking hate them for not playing enough songs out of the "Dreaming Neon Black" album(enough being pretty much the whole album).I am convinced Warrel decided that.he doesn't want to advertise his softer side of his personality.:Smug:

Are you crazy? WD loves playing the chick songs. Jeff's the one that likes the faster songs.

Dreaming has fast songs.well,fast enough.:heh: at least for me.too many songs out of the Dead Heart album if you ask me.

I think you need variation anyway... even if you only like the fast songs. From what I saw on a show here in Belgium, the setlist was very good in my opinion. I don't know all the Nevermore albums and stuff, but there wasn't one song that I heard that didn't sound good enough to be on the list (atleast not to me). In the end everybody wants to hear different things and trying to make everyone happy can be quite a difficult job. Keep that in mind.

I know all Nevermore albums,and I say too many Dead Heart album songs,and definetelly not enough Dreaming album songs on their setlist.

I think you need variation anyway... even if you only like the fast songs. From what I saw on a show here in Belgium, the setlist was very good in my opinion. I don't know all the Nevermore albums and stuff, but there wasn't one song that I heard that didn't sound good enough to be on the list (atleast not to me). In the end everybody wants to hear different things and trying to make everyone happy can be quite a difficult job. Keep that in mind.

Hahaha DUDE, you went to the Biebob Vosselaar concert? I was there up in front! :lol: :headbang:
And I agree, their setlist was most excellent, although they ended with "Narcosynthesis", a song that isn't really my favourite. they should've switched This Godless Endeavor and Narco :p
I got their 'special edition' setlist! It's a piece of paper where the order of the songs were simply garbled up LOL

Hi Chris, I made a registration just to tell you you made me realize something a couple of minutes ago. In two years I'm going to a university, where I will study classical guitar. I haven't decided on which university I really prefer, but actually it's not the university that helps a musician rise to fame, but a dedicated musician gives a university its great name. I bet those guys at Denver university are really proud of you.

Emil