Chris Isaak 'Wicked Game'

lilhermiejobo

Mar 6, 2007
So let me start by saying I am not a singer or vocalist or whatever and this is in no way serious, but I was messing around one evening a few months back and for no good reason thought "HEY IT'D BE AWESOME TO DO A COVER OF WICKED GAME!!!"
So I did.

All in all, I'm curious as to what you guys think of my vocals processing.
I cant believe I'm posting this

Wicked Game on Soundclick

:lol: I'm glad you guys are enjoying this :kickass: I've only layed vocals over an instrumental/karaoke track here, btw.

I've been getting requests to do others and from your responses it seems like maybe I should :lol:

:lol: that settles it then, it looks like I'll be trying more of these :lol: freakin crap I still cant believe this :lol:

digitalmikey - I actually used a Nady DM80 'drum mic' through my podxt pro for eq and compression and I'm pretty sure it was the 'tube' model.... or a really basic preamp model to try and get a bit of saturation. once in the mix I remember adding more eq (hi and lo pass) and more compression to get it to sit better.

The wife and I are actually moving into a new house and I'll have a dedicated music jam/recording/studio/room. It could be a few days before we have internet connection but I'm pretty anxious to see what the different rooms sound like 'on tape'. I reckon this will be heaps of fun to test them out with!!! :lol:

I am ecstatic that you guys are digging this :lol:

Funniest tune EVER! The talking parts are priceless.

Thanks for the laughs dude.

Bobby