Chris Lasegue To Appear On "Shredding Across The World, Vol. III"

Chris Lasegue

Ex-Jag Panzer Guitarist
Jan 15, 2008
U.S.A.
Hey,

I will be contributing an instrumental song to the forthcoming CD "Shredding Across The World, Vol. III", on Shredguy Records. As soon as I know the release date I'll let you know. Check out myspace.com/shredguyrecords to see their other releases. If you have any questions, write to me at chris@jagpanzer.com. Thanks!

Great news Chris!:kickass: please do let us know when you hear of a release date :cool: I'm off to checkout the site:heh:

Thanks, Warren...I'll let you know as soon as I hear something. I just finished recording the song and will have it ready for submission tomorrow...I think all of the guitar geeks will enjoy it! Rock on!

Nice work with M-18 Chris! Very cool tune! Will you be contributing one or more songs to this compilation? I look foreward to checking this cd out when it is released.

Demetrios:kickass:

Nice work with M-18 Chris! Very cool tune! Will you be contributing one or more songs to this compilation? I look foreward to checking this cd out when it is released.

Demetrios:kickass:

Thanks, Demetrios! I'm so glad you enjoyed listening to it. I will be contributing just this one song to the compilation. But, I will be recording more instrumental songs when I have the time. I'll definitely let you know when I know the release date for "Shredding Across The World". Thanks for the contact!

Thanks, Demetrios! I'm so glad you enjoyed listening to it. I will be contributing just this one song to the compilation. But, I will be recording more instrumental songs when I have the time. I'll definitely let you know when I know the release date for "Shredding Across The World". Thanks for the contact!

In other words you'll have to record me a guest solo huh?! :tickled:

Great stuff Chris.

Hey....which Doug are you? Sorry, but I have over 8,000 friends on myspace! Also, are you planning on releasing a cd?

hahaha, no problem, we just talked about martial arts, from Ohio if that helps, nah, not planning to release a CD, just hoping to complete a few of the 70 plus songs I have laying around. I am just at it for fun. :)