Chris, please read, i have some important things to say!

S_Megadeth082010

New Metal Member
Mar 27, 2011
do you remember the jager tour back in october of 2010? the atlanta show? if not, its cool because you play quite a bit of shows. I was pretty much standing in front of you the whole time in the pit, and it was probably the best show I had ever seen. I stood there in absolute amazement as you effortlessly played everything perfectly. It absolutely blew my mind! It was my first Megadeth show, and i had some pretty high expectations, but you, Shawn, David and Dave, were just absolutely incredible. that night, me and my friend Michael got home, and stood up all night, trying to relive the concert. We left after you left the stage, cause yea, we dont really care for slayer, BUT we bought every megadeth album from itunes, which was a pretty penny, but we also tried to learn as much as we could from the rust in peace album, and we didnt get very far. we were pretty tried. but i really hope to see you, and the rest of Megadeth in August for mayhem festival! you can bet your ass ill be in the pit, probably right in front of either you or Dave! and if its not too much to ask, will you give Dave a shout out and tell him that his book really got me, and i really hope to meet him one day!

stay safe Chris, the metal world has lost some great players, we dont need to lose our best!

Sidney.