cat statue and cat jewelry box (more like a pot) for my mom

wrench and fishing bait and lures for my dad

FYE gift cards for my brothers

toys and a ceramic dish for the cats

sausage tray for the grandparents

ice cream topping/scoop/dish set for the aunt and uncle

m&m coffee mug set for the other aunt and uncle

...and tomorrow it's going to cost at least $70 to ship it to texas! woooooo

oh and for chromie i got two _________s and a _______________ and a __________ and that REALLY COOL _______________

Well that sure is a lot of presents to keep track of. That's why I don't buy anything for anyone, makes things a lot easier, I don't get any headaches and I get to keep my money!

i got mine done..we drew names this year and i got my gramma...dammit...i got her a 50 dollar gift certificate at her favorite bookstore...
Hey Cara, how bout a FOTL shirt for me? :p

presents only for the ones that'll be around our x-mas tree.
for mom, vacuum cleaner, so she would stop mumbling about how old the old one is. and it is old.
for metalized, something I don't wanna write here.

Maharet, cute avatar, a bit funny under the status 'what would W do' tho o_O :D

Mine is done.

Dad got a $100 gift cert for Home Depot ( so he can fix the front door )
Mom got a Shania Twain DVD and perfume ( she can share the DVD with dad )
My Brother got the Iron Maiden Visions of the Beast DVD and an Amazon gift cert.
my Niece got Barbie Gymnastics game for the PC.

that's it, nothing fancy this year.

Dead_Lioness said:
i got my first x-mas gift shipped to me from the netherlands....

Finding Nemo DVD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

yay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
well, you could have gotten your Sanctuary/Nvrmr split :D DVD from Croatia, :loco:, if you'd said somethin'. on time. *scratches head*

I got some early Christmas presents from Eric (loudsilence on here) some cds, some books, a Scotland calendar, a Metallica glass, and a gargoyle oil warmer. I got him a ----- and a ----- and made him a ----- and four ------s and bought him two ------s. My mom gets two cds and I paid for something she wanted to do, my mom bought my dads stuff and I just wrote her a check. No one gets much this year, I've been on disability from work for three weeks now and I'm off for another two or three weeks at least so I'm taking a big pay cut.

I found this cute little fireman backpack thingie for my nephew its got all sorts of crap on it, and he gets some other toys and some clothes, and I have forgotten what my niece gets. Various toys and clothes. My friends haven't even come over to see how I am doing so they get squat this year. My birthday is soon after Christmas, so I better get some good stuff then. I'll be 21!!!! :hotjump: