Christopher Lee on new Rhapsody album

I think Rhapsody is ok. I only have the Power of Dragonflame album but am glad that is the one I got because it is prob the best so far from all the songs I have heard from other albums don't sound as heavy guitar wise. Hate to ask this but I can't remember. Who does Christopher Lee play in LOTR? I am pretty sure it is the guy who plays Gandalf but could someone clear this up for me?........or is it Sauron?

symphonyXjapan said:
I think Rhapsody is ok. I only have the Power of Dragonflame album but am glad that is the one I got because it is prob the best so far from all the songs I have heard from other albums don't sound as heavy guitar wise. Hate to ask this but I can't remember. Who does Christopher Lee play in LOTR? I am pretty sure it is the guy who plays Gandalf but could someone clear this up for me?........or is it Sauron?
He plays Saruman. No one plays Sauron hehe...well except for some shmuck who wore the armor in the prologue of the first film. Otherwise Sauron is just a huge eye.

Pretty cool facts about Christopher Lee:

-He is a direct descendent of the legendary English king Charlemagne on his father's side and on his mother's side a descendent of the Holy Roman Empire's Carandini family which traces back to the 1st Century A.D.

-He served in the Special Forces and the Royal Air Force in WWII leaving it highly decorated.

-He is in The Guiness Book Of World Records for being the international film star with the most film credits(over 250!).

-He is very multi-linguistic. He fluently speaks French, Italian, Spanish and German and also speaks some Swedish, Russian and Greek.

-He is a HUGE Tolkien fan, having met the man and having a long dinner conversation with him once. He also reads The Lord Of The Rings once every year.