Painting their faces with cum!
If the Devil is some kind of god
KILL HIM!!!!!!!!

Brutal Death Metal rules
Fuck off the melodic black metal

Fuck off: Cradle of Filth! Kovenantt!
Emperor! Dimmu Borgir ! Tiamat!!

Selling Satan like another capitalism's product
Corrupting the essence of brutal music!!!
Remember what Warrior said:
Only Death is real!!!

I recently had the opportunity to interview Freddy Lin, and this band is actually based on some seriously heavy ideas and folklore. They are also incredible live, and I have had the great misfortune to see several asian metal bands live in my career, most of which are absolutely terrible by European standards. If you like melodic death, I really recommend this band. As for the interview etc, I typically post links or bulletins off my myspace if you are that interested.

no offend to anyone here but I do really think ChthoniC really a retarded band. I had both of their albums and I used them to play catch up with my dog lately.

Sigh way alot better IMO, they make real music to say the least.

It definitely has a more mainstream sound, but I don't mind it too much in this case.

Sigh is an entirely different deal, though. :) (Bloody great!) Not sure why they were brought up, as these bands are rather different.

I thought they were pretty good live. Rather surprising.

It was funny, however, when the lead singer started going on a rant about Taiwan isn't recognized by the UN but should be. It was out of place yet quite hilarious.

They had a great live sound, though. Very cool to hear when they played with Nile in NYC two weeks ago.

I'll go with Sarcofago on this:

Seeling their souls to an unknow force
Painting their faces with cum!
If the Devil is some kind of god
KILL HIM!!!!!!!!

Brutal Death Metal rules
Fuck off the melodic black metal

Fuck off: Cradle of Filth! Kovenantt!
Emperor! Dimmu Borgir ! Tiamat!!

Selling Satan like another capitalism's product
Corrupting the essence of brutal music!!!
Remember what Warrior said:
Only Death is real!!!

ROFL.

They arent very good IMO, this new black metal stuff just inst very good, heck I have no idea about the older stuff but I do not like it much.

thats the thing thats wrong with black metal, you have to guess the lyrics, im not much of a fun of that...

And no, nothings wrong with Dani Filth.

Dani_Filth____METAL.jpg

^ lawlz

What about the joy in reading the lyrics? Man I get so haunted from old Black Metal. Love putting on some old Bathory, Gorgoroth, Mayhem, Burzum, Satyricon...etc

The coldness you feel when you're really into it. Only new band nowadays that can match today is Taake imo.

Indeed, lyrics can be read. And in some cases, one can tell what is being said after having read the lyrics. Although knowing may be enough. Or simply feeling, even

LifeDepraved, there are many fine black metal bands today. Though perhaps if we are to start discussing that, it should be in a different thread. Or you could just ask me. :)

In any case, ChthoniC are no longer playing with Katatonia in NYC...though they have some new shows. I have heard that they are quite good live, so I will probably check it out.

For those of you unfamilliar with Chthonic's purpose, they write about Taiwanese folklore exlusively in an attempt to educate and bring to light a lot of those stories since they are mostly about historical events or struggles. Taiwan is up against a big problem with the UN, and Freddy is campaigning about this on their tour. It may have made less sense to the Wacken crowd, but he was introducing a song called 'UNLimited Taiwan' which is about that.

My interview was posted here:
http://www.metalunderground.com/news/details.cfm?newsid=28514

What about the joy in reading the lyrics? Man I get so haunted from old Black Metal. Love putting on some old Bathory, Gorgoroth, Mayhem, Burzum, Satyricon...etc

The coldness you feel when you're really into it. Only new band nowadays that can match today is Taake imo.

There is NOTHING better than Bathory. Quorthon captures ALL emotions and does it beyond well. I love that band.

Are you familiar with the new school of Swedish Black Metal, bands like Funeral Mist, Zavorash, Ondskapt, Ofermod and to a lesser extent, Watain? That's some pretty good (and extremely dark and hateful) stuff, especially FM and Zavorash.

I know Funeral Mist, and Watain have turned into a Dissection clone. Will check out the others though.