Chuck Billy and Suicide Shift

xenophobe

May 17, 2002
SF Bay Area
WTF!!!! WHOAA!!!! I just got back from the show, and for the last song of the Sadus set Chuck Billy comes up and sings a new song from Suicide Shift!!!

Sadus was great, but when Chuck came out, it was pretty fucking intense. I've never heard him do vocals quite like this... it was like a combination of his early and late styles... I really dug it and I can't wait till it comes out.

That was one hell of a surprise... I only went to see Sadus on last moments notice, and that made me really glad I decided to go. :Muahaha:

I was happy to make the road trip for Sadus and Exodus, but what a special surprise. Chuck sounded better than ever on the Suicide Shift song! I can't wait to see a full show and/or hear a new CD.

:headbang:

It was great to see so many old friends. All the members of Testament were there to support their bandmates and the Pound was full of enthusiastic fans! I am sorry that we didn't have an opportunity to talk to more friends! But . . . we'll catch you at the next show!!!!

TL, I saw you taking pictures during the show, but as you said, it was too crowded to move from one side of the stage to the other. There will be more shows and WE WILL BE THERE, so maybe next time we can chat a bit! :)

Wasn't it a great show? Sadus was awesome and Chuck's appearance really capped the night!