Chuck Billy

Well I'm not going to pretend to be a doctor and speak to the cancer being all the way gone or not...

But I do see Chuck almost everyday. So I can say what I see. I can say he is doing so much fucking better it's unbelieveable. I mean one has to know that he's getting back to normal by the fact that we've booked a Testament show for the first time since Dec 2000. He's recovered from the chemo, he's recovered from the surgery, he exercises as much as he can stand, sings at rehearsal more each time, he's growing his hair back little by little, he's in a totally killer mood, he's totally psyched about the new album we're doing...everything is looking way positive for the guy and we're still hoping everyday forever that we'll never hear of that evil tumor growing back ever again.

I personally feel that the way he handles himself and the way he almost attacks instead of treats, that he'll always be victorious. But even though we're all mortal (we are talking about cancer here), we all try to stay positive around him and go through it with him supporting when and where we can. You've got to stay on top of it, remaining positive - but vigilant. The reason I'm saying it like this is because he's gone through something so major that you just don't take a pill and wake up better one day. He's had a tough battle, and he will always have to stay one step ahead of it. But so far so good. We all wish the best for him as he continues to climb back to where he was physically before all of this.

Thats really great to hear. The last time I saw you guys (Jan 2000) he looked do damn healthy that it was a total shock to see the photos of him after losing his hair and alot of weight. Great to hear he's getting better....and to all those who don't know, UM is now hosting a Testament forum, so go ahead and post some well-wishes there...............

Yeah, man, that's ABSOLUTELY GREAT!!!

That's what all of us wanted to hear about Chuck, we all hope this will not be a problem for him anymore...