Chuck Schuldiner Radio Memorial Show

It is a very, very sad month for metal.

We've got the Chuck Schuldiner memorial show this Tuesday at 7PM EST. We'll be playing ton's of Death, and we will do all we can to honor his memory. If you have any requests, post them here. If you have any rare songs or such that you think we should play, please don't hesitate to e-mail me at luvataciousskull@yahoo.com

http://www.live365.com/stations/luvataciousskull

Tell your friends and such. I'll do my best. :)

-Larry

I was going to start a Chuck Schuldiner RIP thread; this is even better. Too bad it'll be 1 in the morning my time :( I'd love to hear your Death show.

I'm downloading right now, courtesy of Blabbermouth, a 1995 video interview with Chuck and Gene Hoglan. I can't wait.

I'm realising more and more that the death of Chuck Schuldiner wasn't just a great loss for heavy metal, but for music. A huge talent who sadly will probably never get greater recognition because he played death metal. I hope James Murphy's tribute helps in this regard.

Drokk said:
I was going to start a Chuck Schuldiner RIP thread; this is even better. Too bad it'll be 1 in the morning my time :( I'd love to hear your Death show.

I'm downloading right now, courtesy of Blabbermouth, a 1995 video interview with Chuck and Gene Hoglan. I can't wait.

I'm realising more and more that the death of Chuck Schuldiner wasn't just a great loss for heavy metal, but for music. A huge talent who sadly will probably never get greater recognition because he played death metal. I hope James Murphy's tribute helps in this regard.

Agreed, and thanks. The more and more I listen to his music, the more I'm starting to connect and enjoy it.