Dimebag Darrell Memorial Radio Show

Don't forget his days with "The Bay City Rollers"!
His work on "S.A.T.U.R.D.A.Y. night" was awesome.

LuvataciousSkull said:
Double-check your connection, that could be it. It happens from time to time.

Just checked, and nothings up. I'm pretty sure it's only worked for me one time, and this was like a couple months ago. When I click on play, the box comes up and it says everything is undefined:confused: Well, if I can't get it going, have a good broadcast, and don't forget to dedicate some songs to me;) I'll keep trying, and I'll stay on to see if you can help me.

MetalThrasher442 said:
Just checked, and nothings up. I'm pretty sure it's only worked for me one time, and this was like a couple months ago. When I click on play, the box comes up and it says everything is undefined:confused: Well, if I can't get it going, have a good broadcast, and don't forget to dedicate some songs to me;) I'll keep trying, and I'll stay on to see if you can help me.

Sorry to hear that, man. Well, best of luck! Double-check your listening settings! You may be defaulting your MP3 Player program. Your best bet is to use Real Player.

LuvataciousSkull said:
Sorry to hear that, man. Well, best of luck! Double-check your listening settings! You may be defaulting your MP3 Player program. Your best bet is to use Real Player.

How do I use Realplayer?

LuvataciousSkull said:
In the help section of the Live 365 Listening thing, it should ask about listening settings.Just select Real Player and it'll work without having to do anything else.

Well, I guess it won't work. I tried Realplayer and the same thing came up, and then I tried downloading player365 or whatever and that didn't work so I guess I'm screwed, but thanks man, hopefully everyone enjoys the broadcast!

LuvataciousSkull said:
Damn. I thinkt he showis either running at 56k, with is OK for dial-up, or we're back on broadband. That may be it.

At any rate, tell your friends we're on and thanks! :horns:

No problem man, next time you broadcast I'll let everyone know. Nice talkin'

MetalT

Do you still need King Size and Riding Shotgun? I can send them to you.
Do you have time for that?