Chuck Schuldiner Tribute Stealth ...

Kind of off topic..
I was in a Sam Ash once, and saw there is a Tom Araya signature ESP bass.
They could have saved a lot of money, considering he only plays one string! :lol:

I've thought the same thing. Or they could have a pre-1985 model with 2 strings, and a post-1985 model with just the one.

I remember getting an issue of GUITAR FOR THE PRACTICING MUSICIAN.
It was a big deal back then (around 88 or 89) because SLAYER were on the cover. The issue had tabs for SOUTH OF HEAVEN.
I remember thinking to myself, "That's it??? The guy never moves from the E String!!!" :lol:

I remember getting an issue of GUITAR FOR THE PRACTICING MUSICIAN.
It was a big deal back then (around 88 or 89) because SLAYER were on the cover. The issue had tabs for SOUTH OF HEAVEN.
I remember thinking to myself, "That's it??? The guy never moves from the E String!!!" :lol:

I was once was in a Slayer trib band were I wasn't singing. Yeah those shows got boring VERY fast.

You have a WARICK? (SP???????)
I don't have that kind of flow!!!!!

I used to also play a 5 String Ibanez soundgear.
Then I had a 4 string SG, then a Ric, then a Fender P-Bass, and now just a different Soundgear.

IMG_2091.jpg

IMG_2090.jpg

God, I look like shit in those pictures.

My Traben Phoenix <3

Not too many people use Traben basses but the few I know that do seem to love the thing to death. Someday I might try one.

Is that a Spector Legend Classic? I'm thinking of buying one and I heard good things about it and the price is really really good. What do you think of this bass does it play well?

Yes it is, I love it. I bought it last month at the Sam Ash in Buffalo Grove for $599 new. Although the price comes with it's disadvantages, it comes with no case, it needs a set up really bad and some messin with the thrusrod, I have to take it to a shop sometime soon.

It plays very fast although the neck is a lot thicker than other 6 strings that I've played.

Overall Super Great buy for that price.