Ciao everyone!

slayer81

deathracequeen
Dec 8, 2001
SuomiFinlandPerkele
Visit site
I´ve been member of this Ultimate system almost an year, but never really introduced myself..i know..so maybe now it`s time;) And since I found this place just while ago:p
I´m a 20 year old metallsitwoman from Finland and live near the city of Tampere. I will graduate to be a cook in next spring ( 2003, hopefully i explained this in english right :lol: ) Okay and my hobbies are most of them considering music...metal of course:headbang:
Listening music every day of course, meet my metallist friends in free time and i started to play bass three years ago, but it`s been a long time since i last time played something. My amp is broken and I´ve lost my interesting...:err: But i have never considered sell it! You never know when i start playing again but i should go take more lessons (i used to take half of year some lessons )
And what comes to my favourite metal bands; here is some very important to me: Slayer ( number one ), Deicide, the Crown, Carcass, Cannibal Corpse, Destruction, Sinergy, Celtic Frost ( some stuff ) So as you can see I could be called as a " deathmetalgirl ";) Of course i listen to all kinds of metal; from basic to black metal but I am stuck in deathmetal; especially brutal american :headbang:
What else...hmm... if i should tell about my look and personality. Well i have middle brown long hair and grey/ blue eyes, i`m not very tall...I get angry fast, but cum down very soon but I am easy to make happy and smile.
Hmm... so if you have something more to ask about; feel free to do so:)

Okay; see ya later!

Well hello! :wave:

I've been here for a while, and don't think I've seen you post... This place is pretty big... :lol:

Anyways, see ya around! :devil:

Originally posted by xenophobe
Well hello! :wave:

I've been here for a while, and don't think I've seen you post... This place is pretty big... :lol:

Anyways, see ya around! :devil:

I´ve seen you in some forums..let`s see hm..on Death and USA metal forum am i right? Anyway, mostly you can meet me on The Crown, Sinergy and Carcass forums;) Yeah, this is damn large place, always find something new:D

Ah... okay.

I'm usually in General Discussion, Arch Enemy, Dark Tranquility, Dragonlord, Testament, and a few of the Departed forums.

Anyways, Hi. :D