Cincinnati Metal CD Stores

Ulf

Nov 29, 2001
Visit site
Hey, this is for anybody on the forum here who lives in Cincinnati or the area, and has any recommendations about local Metal CD stores. I will be traveling to the area next weekend to see Opeth, and also would like to hit any really good Metal CD stores, ones that stock more than just the average usual.

THANKS!
Ulf

I'll be attending the Bogarts show also. I don't know of any particular metal shops around the area, but their are some cd shops on short vine street, near Bogarts.

I'll be at Bogarts as well. I've been there several times and have never seen a local metal CD store around there. I went into a "gothic" clothing store there years ago, but I have no idea if it's even still open or if they sell CDs.

myra said:
I'll be at Bogarts as well. I've been there several times and have never seen a local metal CD store around there. I went into a "gothic" clothing store there years ago, but I have no idea if it's even still open or if they sell CDs.
The gothic store your talking about is probably Rock City, which unfortunately is no longer on short Vine. It moved somewhere else in Cincy. But yeah, they sell alota shit there, but I don't think they sell Cd's. There is a least one store(not sure of the name) on short Vine that sells Cd's, but not just metal.

I too have been to several shows at Bogarts over the years. It's only about 45 minutes from where I'm at, so I see alot of shows there. Everybody that is anybody has played there over the past 30 years. Bogarts ROCKS!